Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Talon378

Old August 25th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I'm showing Aasimar, Tiefling, and Tengu as valid for PFS in my up to date copy. Are you fully updated? Any user files or other settings that could be making a difference?

Aasimar is working fine for me now. Thanks for the fix.

Now, if you can find the time, can you take a look at zen archer and flurry of blows? When you select flurry of blows on the in play tab, it still figures his flurry for his unarmed attack instead of his bow attacks.........

Dallas Honeycutt
Talon378 is offline   #191
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 25th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon378 View Post
Aasimar is working fine for me now. Thanks for the fix.

Dallas Honeycutt
But it's still not working for me. Again, I have all of the packages, and all sources are activated. Tiefling shows as an available race, but Aasimar and Tengu are still grayed out and give the message that "only basic races and some featured races are allowed for Pathfinder Society Characters."

Also, Tengu are proficient with the Aldori Dueling Sword, meaning they should be able to use Weapon Finesse with it. But Weapon Finesse is not granting the DEX bonus to the Dueling Sword with my Tengu character (whether making him as a PFS or a 'regular' character) unless I also add Exotic Weapon Proficiency.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #192
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 25th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Mowgli, unless we can reproduce the error, we can't figure out how to fix it. Aaron, myself, and at least one other user have the Aasimar and Tengu as valid PFS races, and no one else has reported that they're also seeing the error.

My guess is that you have replacement copies of the Aasimar and Tengu in your .user files.

I recommend you go to the Tools menu...Explore Folders...Game System Data Folder, and find all the .user files in that folder. Then, move them all somewhere else, and choose switch game system from the file menu, coming right back to Pathfinder. Then create a new PFS character, and see if that character can select Aasimar or Tengu. Then move all those files back and switch game systems again.
Mathias is offline   #193
Maidhc O Casain

Old August 25th, 2012, 07:59 AM
And there it is! I don't remember making those copies, or even what I made them for, but that was the problem. And I'm not sure why I didn't think to look for that either. Thanks, Matthias!

I was hoping that would fix the Weapon Finesse issue as well, but unfortunately it did not. So that part of it still needs to be in the bug report.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #194
Angela2013

Old August 25th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Not sure if this is a bug or not but here goes.

When importing from Hero Lab to d20Pro any weapon with a critical multiplier of 20/x2 is being set to Max on the crit column.

Going to post this on the d20Pro forums also.

Some days I don't know why I bother to chew through the restraints.
Angela2013 is offline   #195
Mike Dowd

Old August 25th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Regarding PFS character race selections:

Could there be a section in the Journal area that will allow you to override the warning of a non-playable race (i.e. you have a Chronicle that allows it), but still prints a warning on the sheet that says something like, "This character assumes the presence of a Chronicle that allows X as a valid race."?

It is more of an annoyance when I look to see if the character is validated, but then realize that it is only because of my non-standard race that I get the warning.
Mike Dowd is offline   #196
Gryndehl

Old August 25th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Was trying to use custom race editor to make a custom variant of half-orc. Decided to back out and make my tweaks using the adjustments tab but there doesn't seem to be any way to delete the individual components of the custom race. For example, I had select a method for ability scores now whenever I select a regular race, "Human Heritage" is showing up red in the list of race abilities. The size and speed I selected for custom race is also showing up in there.
Gryndehl is offline   #197
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 25th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon378 View Post
Now, if you can find the time, can you take a look at zen archer and flurry of blows? When you select flurry of blows on the in play tab, it still figures his flurry for his unarmed attack instead of his bow attacks........
Please see my notes in the update about the fact you HAVE to remove the community Addon for Flurry of Blows to see the new official fix from HL.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #198
Jeff Morse

Old August 25th, 2012, 08:45 PM
synth, does not add base or strength to claw attacks. Also shows 3 max attacks for 10th level charater. Also at 10th, book shows a +8 to NA, but mine is only giving a +6 total.
Jeff Morse is offline   #199
kaintheseeker

Old August 25th, 2012, 09:40 PM
I added grenadier to my character but the 'extra bombs' feat isn't adding to her.
kaintheseeker is offline   #200
Closed Thread