Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 26th, 2010, 02:01 PM
(a bug reports thread for the 10/26/10 release)
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 26th, 2010, 02:04 PM
I was just about to post this in 4.8 when I saw the new update and tested it in 4.9.

Found another small issue with the AA traits. Its letting me take two equipment traits. Heirloom Weapon(thingid.trHeirWeap) and Power of Suggestion(thingid.trPowSug) and no validation issue shows.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 26th, 2010, 10:53 PM
So just saw a strange one. Chain shirts and Shields no longer correctly print under the GEAR section on the printed character sheet. The weight shows up but it is just blank in front of the weights. I just checked a character sheet created under 4.8 and it was fine.

You can easily duplicate this with a new character. Add a chain shirt and do a print preview and then look on page 2 under GEAR.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Vrischika111

Old October 27th, 2010, 05:33 AM
I posted in another thread, but as problem persists in 4.9, I'll copy it here:

we're trying to get rid of the Wizard bonus feat scribe scroll.
-I created a Wizard Archetype.
- removed Class Abilities : cWizScribe --> when I check special abilities in wizard tabs : scribe scroll appears greyed out, mentioning replaced (ok)
- BUT scribe scroll remains in the list of feats (in feat tab)

When creating a PFS wizard, it does not appear.
Vrischika111 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
shieldknight

Old October 27th, 2010, 08:14 AM
The "Poison" spell (Cleric 4) says that the damage is 1d10 CON and repeats in one minute. I believe this is a hold over from 3.5.
It should read, "This poison deals 1d3 Constitution damage per round for 6 rounds. Poisoned creatures can make a Fortitude save each round to negate the damage and end the affliction."
shieldknight is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Jim.DiGriz

Old October 27th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Existing portfolios are now showing the Unwitting Ally spell on the Spells tab for characters who did not previously have it (and/or are not entitled to it, including non-casters), and also showing Haste and Bear's Endurance as non-deletable spell adjustments on the Adjust tab. If I create a new portfolio that is identical to the old one, these errors do not appear.
Jim.DiGriz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Jim.DiGriz

Old October 27th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Also, I just noticed that print preview is producing page that is blank except for the words "Nothing to print!". It does this for all portfolios that I've checked, including several old ones that printed fine just yesterday and a new one that I just made from scratch.
Jim.DiGriz is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 27th, 2010, 12:11 PM
Press the "Dossiers" button at the top of the print preview, and make sure you're viewing the Standard Character Sheet - print preview will default to the last Dossier type you looked at, and you might have taken a look at the spells or spellbook sheet for another character, and not changed back to the charater sheet when looking at the next character sheet.
Mathias is online now   #8 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 27th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim.DiGriz View Post
Existing portfolios are now showing the Unwitting Ally spell on the Spells tab for characters who did not previously have it (and/or are not entitled to it, including non-casters), and also showing Haste and Bear's Endurance as non-deletable spell adjustments on the Adjust tab. If I create a new portfolio that is identical to the old one, these errors do not appear.
The Unwitting Ally bug was reported in the 4.8 bug reports thread - here's the status of that:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....7&postcount=97

For the haste/bear's endurance bug, could you give me more detail about exactly what's happening?
Mathias is online now   #9 Reply With Quote
Jim.DiGriz

Old October 27th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Press the "Dossiers" button at the top of the print preview, and make sure you're viewing the Standard Character Sheet. . .
D'oh!

Yep, that was the problem. Thanks.
Jim.DiGriz is offline   #10 Reply With Quote