Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

SeeleyOne

Old June 4th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Yes actually as I built it for my home game. Its been on my list to release to the community but I need to have the time to pull it out and work out some rough edges on it. But it works pretty well and makes it allot easier to track the ship and all its damage section. It even seems to work pretty well on the iPad even.

Building a ship by the FasB rules is really quick with it also. One of the reasons I made it was so I could quickly convert the Skull and Shackles ships to FasB rules.
A few months ago I had seen the Hero Lab file for Fire as She Bears on the FGG site. I got it, thinking that it had a ship builder. I was sorry to find that it did not. I look forward to whenever you release it.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #131 Reply With Quote
carodwen

Old June 7th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Um. None of the level 1 witch spells are showing... I'm not sure why though

Last edited by carodwen; June 7th, 2014 at 08:46 PM.
carodwen is offline   #132 Reply With Quote
stargazer_dragon

Old June 8th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Yes actually as I built it for my home game. Its been on my list to release to the community but I need to have the time to pull it out and work out some rough edges on it. But it works pretty well and makes it allot easier to track the ship and all its damage section. It even seems to work pretty well on the iPad even.

Building a ship by the FasB rules is really quick with it also. One of the reasons I made it was so I could quickly convert the Skull and Shackles ships to FasB rules.
Think I look forward to seeing this, never used ships much in the past because they get so complicated and time consuming but perhaps that might change
stargazer_dragon is offline   #133 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 8th, 2014, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carodwen View Post
Um. None of the level 1 witch spells are showing... I'm not sure why though
Did you add them to your familiar?

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #134 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old June 12th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Quote:

Oh yeah, when you share it, could you also share the conversions? My original intent with getting it was to use for playing Skull and Shackles. Razor Coast looks fun, too.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #135 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old August 15th, 2014, 09:03 AM
I just bought the FaSB data set expecting a ship builder too. Gutted. Then did a search anf found the posts by others who had done the same
Any idea when you'll be willing to share Shadow?
radionausea is offline   #136 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 15th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
I just bought the FaSB data set expecting a ship builder too. Gutted. Then did a search anf found the posts by others who had done the same
Any idea when you'll be willing to share Shadow?
All I can promise is its still on my to-do list and hopefully soon.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #137 Reply With Quote
Schedim

Old August 19th, 2014, 05:38 AM
Is there any plans to support "Technology Guide" in the near future? ... or Player Companion: People of the Stars? I saw a mention of Numeria somewhere ...
Schedim is offline   #138 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old August 19th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Quote:
All I can promise is its still on my to-do list and hopefully soon.
nice one, thanks
radionausea is offline   #139 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old August 19th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schedim View Post
Is there any plans to support "Technology Guide" in the near future? ... or Player Companion: People of the Stars? I saw a mention of Numeria somewhere ...
I know that the Technology Guide is currently being worked on for release.
AndrewD2 is offline   #140 Reply With Quote