Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gkrywusha

Old December 12th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Sorry to bother...new to Hero Lab and the forums...

While Hero Lab has saved me SO much time already with a new Pathfinder campaign I'm starting during the holidays, I'm just a bit frustrated about the addon packages.

I have a player who wants to play a Magus with the Bladebound archetype. I buy the Ultimate Magic data to find that the black blade isn't implemented.

I have a player who wants to play a Monk with the Empty Hand archetype. I find the improvised weapon capability isn't implemented yet.

Frankly, I paid for these addons and they aren't done. I know there's alot there. And I'm not dissing the quality. The product is fantastic. But the Monk stuff is from the Advanced Player's Guide. The Bladebound Archetype is in Ultimate Magic. The black blade is still not implemented. And people have been talking about this since August. Not last month or even two. That doesn't seem right.

There hasn't been any updates to this implementation in awhile. How about letting people know please what's up.

I love gaming, I do. But I had a stroke two years ago and money from disability is quite minimal. Buying Hero Lab was a great choice and money well spent. The extra data packages...I'm not so sure on.

Thanks for all your hard work and a great product.

Greg K.
gkrywusha is offline   #12 Reply With Quote