Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Dragnmoon

Old August 31st, 2011, 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Update - download the new version and this should be fixed. Thanks for reporting this!
That worked, thanks!
Dragnmoon is offline   #441
Charender

Old August 31st, 2011, 01:32 PM
So, odd thing I just noticed when I was creating a feat that mimics quicken spell.

Quicken spell is wrong. It is using the rules from D&D 3.5 rules instead of the pathfinder rules.

Quickening a spell makes it a swift action, not a free action.
Spontaneous Caster are allowed to quicken spells in Pathfinder.
Charender is offline   #442
mao x yang

Old August 31st, 2011, 03:22 PM
Hi there i got this pob with my new HL files

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: User_CarrionCrown.user (line 143) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFearFire')

how can i fix it

thanks
mao x yang is offline   #443
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 31st, 2011, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mao x yang View Post
Hi there i got this pob with my new HL files

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

File: User_CarrionCrown.user (line 143) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raFearFire')

how can i fix it

thanks
This error is being reported in a file that's not something we've officially published - "User_CarrionCrown.user" - do you know where you got that file? If you open the editor (Tools menu...Launch Editor), load that file, and go to the View Menu at the top, and select "Edit File Author" does that have an email address you can use to contact the author of this file?
Mathias is offline   #444
mao x yang

Old August 31st, 2011, 05:18 PM
i got rid of the file as the Carrion Crown info is now in hero lab thanks for the qick replay and help
mao x yang is offline   #445
Auke Teeninga

Old September 1st, 2011, 03:07 AM
A Pathfinder Chronicle (Inner Sea World Guide p. 293) should be linkable to a specific knowledge skill.
Auke Teeninga is offline   #446
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 1st, 2011, 06:20 AM
Quick heads up if a skill is a class skill and Specialized Skill the +1 Competence bonus is not being added.
dartnet is offline   #447
Random

Old September 1st, 2011, 07:36 PM
So Pathfinder Society Field Guide is in...except that I tried to purchase a dungeoneering kit...and discovered that none of the kits are in.
Random is offline   #448
morval

Old September 1st, 2011, 07:40 PM
When I create a monk with the Martial Artist Archetype some Ki Powers still list under Specials. Ki Defense and Ki Strike should not be available since the Martial Artist has no Ki Pool.

Also A Martial Artist can be any alignment, but when you go to add more Monk levels it is greyed out warning you you can't choose this class even though you still can. Not a big deal, but the alignment check for Monk should not happen when the Martial artist archetype is used.

Konrad
morval is offline   #449
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 2nd, 2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mao x yang View Post
how can i fix it
thanks
I don't know the original author so I went ahead and changed the .user file and uploaded a new version to d20pfsrd. The strange thing is I don't get this error. So it must be in one of the two data sets I don't have which are Dungeons of Golarion & Pathfinder Society Field Guide.

Next time for user files like this it is better to report the issue in Pathfinder Community Data Sets.... as it is not part of core HL.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; September 2nd, 2011 at 01:51 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #450
Closed Thread