Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Matt Droz

Old November 2nd, 2012, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Bug Fixes
  • The Spell Mastery feat had no way to note which spells have been mastered.
I noticed this, but is there a way to increase the number of characters in the text box? For some high-level characters that may have three or four spells, you have to do a lot of abbreviation to put them all in.

Thanks for all the bug fixes!!!

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)
Matt Droz is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 2nd, 2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxgravity View Post
Can you guys please change the misleading info in the HL update screen for this addition? The update screen suggest that both Paths of Prestige and Artifacts are in CS #9. I was very disappointed when I spent $5 for Paths of Prestige and found out otherwise.

-Maxgravity
Please contact support@wolflair.com if you'd like a refund.

Paizo has the following campaign setting books coming out in the next few months (this list is in the correct order as of 11/2/12): Inner Sea Bestiary, Mystery Monsters Revisited, Irrisen - Land of Eternal Winter, Chronicle of the Righteous, and Fey Revisited. As each book comes out, we'll be adding them to the campaign setting packages. Campaign Setting #9 will get Inner Sea Bestiary, and maybe some of the next ones in line, depending on exactly how large each book ends up being, which affects where we close #9 and open #10 (Artifacts & Legends and Inner Sea Bestiary are both large books, so I think the package will be close to full after getting those two).

So, if you would be interested in purchasing Inner Sea Bestiary, you can consider your purchase to be a pre-order of that book.

Where did you see this? I just looked at all the screens you'll see on loading (you can see them through Help menu...Data File Release Notes and Help menu...About Hero Lab), and can't find anything that says Paths of Prestige is in Campaign Setting #9.
Mathias is online now   #12 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
And Aaron! You were a bug stompin' machine!
Thanks Mowgli.
Aaron is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
maxgravity

Old November 2nd, 2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Please contact support@wolflair.com if you'd like a refund.
Thanks. I'll drop them a line and see about getitng my license modified for CS 8 instead of 9. I know $5 sounds trivial, but I had to buy airfare to fly my family up here to Alaska for this x-mas so that $5 was my discretionary spending for the next two weeks.

Quote:
Where did you see this? I just looked at all the screens you'll see on loading (you can see them through Help menu...Data File Release Notes and Help menu...About Hero Lab), and can't find anything that says Paths of Prestige is in Campaign Setting #9.
"Latest Updates"screen, the descriptor for V7.3 says "Added Paths of Prestige and Artifacts & Legends (in CS#9)! "

-MaxGrav
maxgravity is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
ancient

Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:05 PM
Yeah, thanks. Finally fixing all issues of my Summoner Synthesist.
ancient is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 4th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
  • Added a Helper.AlwaysMast tag to mark armor that is always masterwork. This is used for the HellKnight Plate.
Just wanted to say THANK YOU for this. This makes the Warforged Bodies much easier to work with as I can force it to be masterwork like it should be.

Also this opened up the door for me to correctly allow for magical "Elven Chain", "Dwarven Plate", "Mithral Shirt", "Dragonhide Plate" and other armor that was only ever before setup as static. So now my players can easily make +1 Elven Chain or +1 Light Fortification Dwarven Plate without me having to do it in the editor.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
risner

Old November 5th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
So now my players can easily make +1 Elven Chain
I need this for players also, and I made one in the Editor. How does this help not needing to do it in the editor? Does it work out of the box now?
risner is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old November 5th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
I need this for players also, and I made one in the Editor. How does this help not needing to do it in the editor? Does it work out of the box now?
What it does now is make the Elven Chain be MW so that I can correctly set the ACP and Cost now.

Let me try an example. Elven Chain is AC +6 Dex +4 ACP -2 and 5,150gp. But in the editor you had to setup Elven Chain to be "AC +6 Dex +4 ACP -3 and 5,000gp" non-magic armor. This way when you made it a Custom Suite of armor and made it MW the values would change to ACP -2 and cost 5,150gp and be correct.

So if a player went into the Non-Magic armor section and added Elven Chain they paid the wrong price and had the wrong ACP. Now that the Custom Armor will make it MW the price and ACP are correct no matter if the player adds Custom Elven Chain or normal non-custom elven chain.

So I did the same for Dwarven Plate and others now where before I was having to make suits of armor in the editor to get all their individual powers and stuff.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 6th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Well I am glad that helped, I didn't even think of possible other applications, that was a way of fixing a bug where Custom Hellknight plate with a special material was getting Mwk reduction to ACP twice.
Aaron is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Veldan Rath

Old November 6th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient View Post
Yeah, thanks. Finally fixing all issues of my Summoner Synthesist.
I'm still getting a Speed and Immune to Trip issue...are you? (I'm playing a Biped/Claw) Speed is showing 40 and Immune to Trip...

But yes, love the fixes that are in! Much easier to manage my Synth now!

Gods bless HL!
Veldan Rath is offline   #20 Reply With Quote