Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Aurrin

Old March 5th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Hmm guess based on how LW shows disabled sources I should have put a note about those. They are disabled as I have not done them yet. I wanted to have the Source ID's out their so that other Editors could correctly source mark to those books. Then as I add stuff for those books I will enable them.

Yea I can see how that is not very clear actually. Sometimes what is obvious for the person designing something is not obvious to another person.
Ah, I understand. Might be worth adding "[Placeholder]" or something to the title. Thank you for responding.
Aurrin is offline   #341
Jamz

Old March 5th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Ah ha, I figured it was just some n00b mistake on my part

First time using ask these files so was a little confused but ail good now, thanks!

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #342
mirtos

Old March 5th, 2013, 06:53 PM
It doesnt look like anyone has, but before i start doing it, has anyone done "The Book of Divine Magic"?
mirtos is offline   #343
Mikel Amroni

Old March 7th, 2013, 10:45 PM
ShadowChemosh,

Are there any threads here or elsewhere where you discuss your Eberron conversions? There are some questions I'd like to ask that don't seem appropriate here.
Mikel Amroni is offline   #344
Celdin

Old March 10th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Hi, thanks for doing this rule add-on! I think I found a bug though: Its missing the Gorebrute shifter--most other shifters are in there. Of course, I play a Gorebrute ;<

It displays fine in the shifting pulldown, but if I go to the pulldown and pick another shifting type, its gone forever.

When I load a character that already has Gorebrute, Herolab gives me the error "Chained pick 'wHeadButt' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '543'.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Celdin; March 10th, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
Celdin is offline   #345
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 10th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celdin View Post
Hi, thanks for doing this rule add-on! I think I found a bug though: Its missing the Gorebrute shifter--most other shifters are in there. Of course, I play a Gorebrute ;<

It displays fine in the shifting pulldown, but if I go to the pulldown and pick another shifting type, its gone forever.

When I load a character that already has Gorebrute, Herolab gives me the error "Chained pick 'wHeadButt' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '543'.

Hope this helps!
My guess is this is something with the fact that you built the character in 1.3 and I made some structural changes for 2.0 that could be causing an issue. Mostly I think its part of the fact that I have the Natural Attacks set to only display when "Shifting" is activated on the "In-Play" tab where the older versions just always displayed it.

If you would be so kind to email me the .por file so I can take a look. Be allot easier than playing 20 questions on the forums.

Email me at my forum user id (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #346
MrNathann

Old March 12th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Where is the download for this?

Quote:
d20pfsrd - Psionics Unleashed (vX.XX)

TCArknight and RavenX have been hard at work inputting EVERYTHING from the Psionics Unleashed core rules. It is now ready for everyone to unleash in there games!

After installing this data set you will have a large number of options that can be check marked in the Configure Your Hero window listed under the "Dreamscarred Press->Psionics Unleashed->Skills, Feats, Classes, Items, Powers, and Races.".

Version Notes

Version 1.6 - September 30, 2012
Emergency release to fix clashing things errors. My bad everyone. I did a opps in testing and missed this.
Tim Shadow
-Renamed "raVulnSun" to "raPUVulSu" to prevent clash with official Data sets.
-Renamed "rCrysmal" to "rPUCrysmal" to prevent clash with official data sets.

Version 1.5 - September 30, 2012
PU Sources combined together into just "Psionics Unleashed". You may get warnings about missing sources when you open up your characters. Please see THIS post for how to stop the missing sources issues.

TCArknight
Issues due to HL limitations -
- Dorjes (Create as Wand for workaround)
- Power Stones (Create as Scroll for workaround)
- Psionic Tattoos (Create as Potion for workaround)
Added
- Psychic Warrior paths add appropriate bonuses when the Psionic Focus adjustment is active
- Items (Universal Items): All remaining Items
- Psicrowns
- Curse modifiers
- Psionic Classes (and Wild Talent) add &quot;Psionic Focus&quot; activation on the In-Play tab.
- Psionic Artifacts
- Creatures
Fixed
- Psychic Fist and Warmind showing powers available when shouldn&apos;t
- Body Adjustment (3rd level) showing as Psychic Warrior when should be Psion/Wilder
- Elocator prereqs not taking into account Nomad Step
- Damage Reduction for Psychic Fist shows correctly on Special Tab.
- Wilder hasSlow Attack progression. It should have Medium
- Psychic Warrior: Weaponmaster path has the description of the Assassin path
- Psychic Warrior: Removed Survivor&apos;s path as was part of the Beta. a changed version will be in Psionics Expanded
- Psychic Warrior: Path Skill Bonus applying if chosen before level gained
- Dromites missing the Dromite Psionics Racial ability

v1.4 July 22, 2012
- Added all remaining prestige classes.
- Added Items (Universal Items): A-I
- Fixed Painful Strike power which was causing a as duplicate Thing error with Pathfinder v6.19. Renamed unique id. For those with this power selected you will need to select it again for any characters you have created.

v1.3 June 29, 2012 TCArknight
- Psion and Psychic Warrior - Incorrect Bonus PP. - Fixed
- Soulknife - Enhanced Mind Blade ability not showing after level 7 - Fixed
- Psion - Kinetic Aura providing incorrect Deflection bonus before 8th level - Fixed
- Psionic Aptitude - No +1 PP selection available for favored classes. - Fixed
- Egoist, Nomad - Discipline descriptions showing description for Seer - Fixed
- Languages for Maenad, Ophidian and Xeph missing - fixed
- Prestige Classes Added - Cerebremancer, Elocator

v1.2 March 29, 2012 TCArknight
- Corrected Telepath discipline description
- Discipline Talents (Telepath) now display correct list of talents to choose from
- Psion Discipline Talents now add chosen spell/power to character&apos;s list
Known issues
- Sage Psicrystal doesn't implement the Knowledge bonus at this time

v1.1 January 22, 2012
-Merged changes and released as v1.1 to the community.(ShadowChemosh)
-Added source for Wilder.(dartnet)
-Fixed Feral Warriors Path.(dartnet)
-added no prerequisite for feats added by classes (So you don’t have an error for adding the classes)(dartnet)
-Fixed Prerequisite for PSI Crystal Affinity.(dartnet)
-Changed name of Knowledge: Psionics to Knowledge: (Psionics) to fit the other Knowledge skills.(dartnet)
- Removed Psionic Weapon feat from Psion.(TCArknight)

v1.0 January 8, 2012 - ShadowChemosh
-Changed File names and .1st names.
-Prepared for initial release using Powered by Hero Lab.
-Changed spell ID "Call Weapon" from spCallWea1 to spPUCalWe1 so we don't clash with the "Inner Sea Magic" call weapon spell.
-Changed the "Weapon Focus (Mind Blade)" to suppress adding the Bootstrap name to Weapon Focus. Set a Expr-Reqs so that we are not a valid choice if "Weapon Focus: Mind Blade" has already been taken.
-Moved Soulknife's mind blade bootstraps over to the class special instead of to the mind blade weapon. This way we don't get an extra Mind Blade weapon displayed on the Weapons tab.
-Added desc text to the Mind Blade weapons.

================================================== =============
Raven X Datafile Work.
10/10/2011: Started Adding in Power Descriptions for Powers as Spells.
Working only on powers from Psionics Unleashed
10/10/2011: Finished Descriptions on Powers A, B, C
10/12/2011: Finished Descriptions on Powers D Left off on Empathic Transfer p.103
10/13/2011: Finished E descriptions, Working on F descriptions, left off on Force Screen p.115
10/19/2011: Finished F, G, H descriptions. Left off on Id Insinuation p. 119
10/21/2011: Finished I, (No J powers listed), K, L, M, N, O descriptions. Left off on Psychic Crush p.137
10/23/2011: Finished P, Q. Left off on Remote View Trap p. 143
11/23/2011: Finished R, S, T, U. Left off On Vampiric Blade p.154
11/24/2011: Finished V, W. All powers added. Begin working on Summary Texts for powers to finalize them.
12/21/2011: Started Summary texts for powers.
Level 2 psion/wilder power missing: Converse, Forced Sense Link (listed in the list of powers, but not in the powers section at all, report to Dreamscarred press.) Reported to Jeremy Smith.
Finished summary text for Psion/Wilder powers list, Egoist power list, Kineticist power list, Nomad power list, Seer power list, Shaper power list, Telepath power list, Psychic Warrior Power List. Final Data Verification check passed.
End Raven X Datafile Work
MrNathann is offline   #347
Sendric

Old March 12th, 2013, 12:00 PM
Here:

Quote:
I have integrated several community data sets into the "Powered by Hero Lab" update feature. This will allow the process of updating to work almost exactly the same as how you currently get official updates from Hero Lab. This feature is called Updates and is VERY easy to setup. After setup you can simply download and import future enhancements to the data sets automatically and you will be notified on HL start up when an update is available.

Instructions on using the HL Updates feature

1) Please see THIS pdf document located on Chiefweasel's site. It will go over the couple steps needed to setup the Updates feature.
2) The URL listed in the document above is for the d20 project so please use the following instead:
Code:
http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herolab/d20pfsrd/updates.xml

Last edited by Sendric; March 12th, 2013 at 12:18 PM.
Sendric is offline   #348
MrNathann

Old March 12th, 2013, 12:17 PM
I'm getting a "Required HL Package" error
Please see attached

[QUOTE=ShadowChemosh;68771]d20pfsrd - Psionics Unleashed (vX.XX)

TCArknight and RavenX have been hard at work inputting EVERYTHING from the Psionics Unleashed core rules. It is now ready for everyone to unleash in there games!

After installing this data set you will have a large number of options that can be check marked in the Configure Your Hero window listed under the "Dreamscarred Press->Psionics Unleashed->Skills, Feats, Classes, Items, Powers, and Races.".

Version Notes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg psionics_error.jpg (164.5 KB, 11 views)
MrNathann is offline   #349
Sendric

Old March 12th, 2013, 12:18 PM
[QUOTE=MrNathann;149026]I'm getting a "Required HL Package" error
Please see attached

Quote:
d20pfsrd - Psionics Unleashed (vX.XX)

Version Notes
Do you have the Pathfinder core system?
Sendric is offline   #350
Closed Thread