Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Zan Thrax

Old December 30th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Not current no as each and every subtype would have to be bootstrapped to the adjustment. I will add to the to-do list to see if I can find an easy way to handle this as each monster book keeps adding new types.
Thanks SC. It's the Monster Codex that had me looking for one actually. Racial Heritage (Ogre) or (Frost Giant) shenanigans were made very tempting by that book.
Zan Thrax is offline   #1061
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 31st, 2014, 08:01 AM
Eberron issue to address: Artificer

The way Artificer bonus feats are set up, I think you're going to want to just add a new feat category for Artificer. Otherwise as supplemental books get added to this data the cBonFtExpr field is going to have to be overwritten each and every time a new feat pops up that an artificer can add as a bonus feat.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #1062
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 31st, 2014, 08:33 AM
RavenX, remember that there's a "Bonus Feat For..." option on the feats.
Mathias is offline   #1063
RavenX

Old December 31st, 2014, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
RavenX, remember that there's a "Bonus Feat For..." option on the feats.
I have looked at these tags already and did not see Artificer listed in the options. Wouldn't adding a tag here still require a change on the base class? I'm going to have to overwrite the original tag expression since BonusFor.Artificer isn't there. Or I could just add the BonusFor. tag onto the base class to make it work.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.

Last edited by RavenX; December 31st, 2014 at 08:43 AM.
RavenX is offline   #1064
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 31st, 2014, 09:11 AM
Take a look at what options you can choose in the "Additional Bonus Feats Allowed" option on the class.
Mathias is offline   #1065
RavenX

Old December 31st, 2014, 09:23 AM
Bonus Feats Allowed I can add the BonusFor.Artificer tag I created on the class. That would fix it. I'm not seeing an Additional Bonus Feats Allowed option on the class though.

RavenX is offline   #1066
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 31st, 2014, 10:31 AM
Ah, I was looking at the Archetypes tab, where it's called "Additional Bonus Feats Allowed". On the Class tab, it's called simply "Bonus Feats Allowed".
Mathias is offline   #1067
RavenX

Old December 31st, 2014, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Ah, I was looking at the Archetypes tab, where it's called "Additional Bonus Feats Allowed". On the Class tab, it's called simply "Bonus Feats Allowed".
I went ahead and added the tag on the Artificer so that feats can be added. I need some of the materials from other Eberron books for my campaign so I'm going to get those items added.

RavenX is offline   #1068
ShadowChemosh

Old December 31st, 2014, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
I went ahead and added the tag on the Artificer so that feats can be added. I need some of the materials from other Eberron books for my campaign so I'm going to get those items added.
I have this added for the next release also which is "soon" as I have file changes.

So to make sure you don't have to go backwards and change stuff here is the new tag I added to the Artificer class. This way when the class gets overridden it will have the same tag as your feats.
Code:
    <tag group="BonusFor" tag="S2Artifice" name="Artificer"/>
Just FYI all the file names will be changed to support our new naming standard: COM_*.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; December 31st, 2014 at 11:42 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1069
RavenX

Old December 31st, 2014, 01:01 PM
I'm aware of the changes you're doing in your work, but I've seen nothing mentioned of new Eberron data lately. And I need this data for a campaign I'm running so I'm going to grind it out before the family gathers for New Years shenanigans.

And it is for one the sourcebooks you haven't enabled yet.

Last edited by RavenX; December 31st, 2014 at 01:19 PM.
RavenX is offline   #1070
Closed Thread