Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

VeeVee

Old June 22nd, 2014, 10:02 PM
I recently purchased the Midgard Campaign Setting data for Hero Lab since I plan on using some elements from it in the game I'm running. However, it seems that check marking it in the "configure hero" menu no longer makes orcs a viable option for creating PC or NPC characters. When making a new character, "Orc" is no longer available in the race selection menu at all. When importing an orc character, I get a message in the validation details saying "Orc: This selection is not permitted (all effects are ignored)."

Was this intentional, or is this a bug?
(I would hope that any Pathfinder race could be useable in conjunction with Midgard with GM approval.)

Is there any simple workaround for this? (I am not familiar at all with using the editor for adding/editing custom content)

I'm starting to wonder now if any other racial options are effected when this campaign setting option is selected...
VeeVee is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 23rd, 2014, 10:40 AM
My assumption is that that KQ has it setup to hide the orc when the campaign setting is active. You will need to send in a bug report/request to KQ as LW does not maintain the 3PP stuff. See THIS post for where to contact the different 3PP support including KQ.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote