Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Aaron

Old March 27th, 2014, 03:18 PM
There are 3 different ways of tracking Hp around my table alone, which can make it confusing when someone can't make a game and another player is handling their character sheet.
Aaron is offline   #691
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 27th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
There are 3 different ways of tracking Hp around my table alone, which can make it confusing when someone can't make a game and another player is handling their character sheet.
Yea same issue. I asked very politely (do this or you get a CORE rule book to the head) that everyone use HL trackers the same way. So currently everyone is using them the default method. So HPs go down and Wand Trackers go up.

It would be REALLY nice someday to have a global setting that could be set per character to decide the way trackers work. Then it would make everyone happy and be easy to know when looking at someones character.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #692
catman123456

Old March 27th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I am sorry I am not following what your trying to tell me? How can a Feat have an XP cost?
Its probably part of the 3.5 rules.

here is the feat out of ult. psi
Scribe Tattoo (Item Creation)
You can create psionic tattoos, which store powers
within their designs.
Prerequisite: Manifester level 3rd.
Benefit: You can create a psionic tattoo of any power
of 3rd level or lower that you know and that targets one
or more creatures. Scribing a psionic tattoo takes one day.
When you create a psionic tattoo, you set the manifester
level. The manifester level must be sufficient to manifest
the power in question and no higher than your own
level. The base price of a psionic tattoo is its power level
x its manifester level x 50 gp. To scribe a tattoo, you must
use up raw materials (special inks, masterwork needles,
and so on) costing one-half of this base price.
When you create a psionic tattoo, you make any choices
that you would normally make when manifesting the
power.
When its wearer physically activates the tattoo, the
wearer is the target of the power.

Last edited by catman123456; March 27th, 2014 at 04:17 PM. Reason: added feat
catman123456 is offline   #693
RavenX

Old March 27th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456 View Post
Its probably part of the 3.5 rules.
Catman, Pathfinder did away with XP costs. If you look through the books on magic item creation (Pathfinder Core Rulebook) vs. the 3.5 DMG, you will see that they got rid of the XP cost. This was a very consistent change throughout Pathfinder. I haven't seen anything in Pathfinder that has an XP cost.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #694
Quintain

Old March 27th, 2014, 04:22 PM
I just installed the 2.2 release for PU - I have the psicrystal affinity feat on my level 1 psychic warrior -- but I can't seem to add the archetype that adds the psicrystal any more. What has changed?

Nevermind. Found the release notes.

Last edited by Quintain; March 27th, 2014 at 05:23 PM.
Quintain is offline   #695
catman123456

Old March 27th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Catman, Pathfinder did away with XP costs. If you look through the books on magic item creation (Pathfinder Core Rulebook) vs. the 3.5 DMG, you will see that they got rid of the XP cost. This was a very consistent change throughout Pathfinder. I haven't seen anything in Pathfinder that has an XP cost.
Yep as a magic user good riddance to xp cost
catman123456 is offline   #696
RavenX

Old March 27th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Yep as a magic user good riddance to xp cost
This is something I've had to keep in mind over the years as I convert Forgotten Realms, Ravenloft, and Dark Sun material.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #697
catman123456

Old March 27th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Thats going to make some of the prestige classes interesting when someone gets around to them.
catman123456 is offline   #698
RavenX

Old March 27th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Thats going to make some of the prestige classes interesting when someone gets around to them.
I don't have a large team of people working with me. For the most part, I am the one working on those data sets, Catman, which means I will be the one that ends up converting things. I've already got a good deal of Underdark's classes done. The conversions are not hard, just time consuming.

RavenX is offline   #699
catman123456

Old March 27th, 2014, 04:47 PM
Wow your a saint. I would have went bonkers.
catman123456 is offline   #700
Closed Thread