Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lordoxide

Old August 15th, 2009, 05:18 PM
I know you guys know about flurry of blows not showing up as an attack, but Monk bonus feats do not show up either for level 1, when I pull up the feats (at level 1 or 2 I only see Deflect Arrows and Improved Grapple, there are alot missing.

Other issues:
Favored Class: The list of favored class does not change based on what race you pick.

Weapon Search: If I click to add a new medium weapon, I see them all, but if I type in the search box "Sai" for instance, all it shows me is Arrowsx20

Thanks for all the great work so far.

Oxi
lordoxide is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Monk bonus feats: feats are not finished, so many feats have not been marked as monk bonus feats yet.

Favored classes: re-read the rules, favored classes are no longer linked to the race.

There are some oddities with the new search function.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2009, 12:42 PM
There's a bug with the search functionality that mgehl reported, but I forgot to fix before we left for Gen Con. Once we've tied up all (or at least, most...) of the loose ends from the last week or two we'll do a patch release that fixes it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Colen is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Zandari

Old August 14th, 2010, 06:55 AM
I am going to necro the bejeezus out of this thread.

Is there any plan to make it so that flurry is properly calculated and displayed in HL? Because monks everywhere would like for that to happen.
Zandari is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Shango

Old August 16th, 2010, 06:03 PM
Hi All,

What is the official word for setting up monk Flurry of Blows? I don't see any way to add it in.
Shango is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 19th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Please check the v3.6 bug reports thread. The flurry question was asked there only a few weeks ago, and I've answered it there.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Wesnav

Old March 6th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Hey I am playing a monk of scared mountain and noticed when I use Iron Limb Defense (adds +2 shield bonus on AC and CMD) it does add to AC but not to the CMD. I do not know where to report this, sorry if this is the wrong area!
Wesnav is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old March 7th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Shield bonuses don't add to CMD, according to the core rulebook writeup on pg 197.
Aaron is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 7th, 2013, 03:41 PM
wesnav, your report of this issue in our bug tracker was the correct place to report this issue.

Aaron, this ability explicity does add its shield bonus to both AC and CMD, so it is a bug.
Mathias is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 7th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Shield bonuses don't add to CMD, according to the core rulebook writeup on pg 197.
Yea why I agree people should post the full text of the ability or a link to it. He is saying the ability really adds a +2 Bonus to CMD and +2 Bonus to AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFSRD
Iron Limb Defense (Ex): At 5th level, a monk of the sacred mountain can deflect blows with an active defense that complements his bastion stance. If the monk starts and ends his turn in the same space, he gains a +2 shield bonus to AC and CMD until the start of his next turn. As a swift action, he can spend 1 ki point to increase this bonus to +4.
In such a case you should report it through the BUG post sticked at top of the forum.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #10 Reply With Quote