Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Snowpaw

Old January 22nd, 2012, 04:32 PM
I'm looking to make a Kitsune, so I need the Gazetteer...but I don't see it listed ANYWHERE except in the options in Hero Lab, that are greyed out because I haven't bought the books. What package is the Dragon Empires Gazetteer under? And which one will the Primer be under when it comes out?

Also, will all the info needed to make a Kitsune be inside the Primer? Or will I still need to buy the Gazetteer for some of it?

Another random question I need to know. Are the package deals updated? Like the Campaign Setting combo package thing says you get 5 data packages, meaning Campaign Setting 1-5, but are 6 and 7 included in that now or not? The data package page needs just a LITTLE more clarity in some areas IMO ^^;

Last edited by Snowpaw; January 22nd, 2012 at 04:51 PM.
Snowpaw is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 22nd, 2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowpaw View Post
I'm looking to make a Kitsune, so I need the Gazetteer...but I don't see it listed ANYWHERE except in the options in Hero Lab, that are greyed out because I haven't bought the books. What package is the Dragon Empires Gazetteer under? And which one will the Primer be under when it comes out?
The Gazetter is part of Campaign Setting #7.

Found that on THIS page of Lone Wolfs website.

For the other question yea didn't see anything. Be curious myself as it is one I would like to pick up player version myself.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old January 22nd, 2012, 05:21 PM
Street date for the Primer is not until Wednesday of this week, so I doubt LoneWolf will have the data package on sale before then.

The Primer has all of the information for making and playing a Kitsune character. The Gazetteer has *less* (and all of it the same as in the Primer), just enough for the GM to run a game with NPC Kitsune.
Silveras is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Snowpaw

Old January 22nd, 2012, 05:32 PM
So I should wait for the Primer, which will probably be up in a week or a week and a half. We aren't even continuing the campaign for a few weeks so this is a PERFECT time to take a break. I just got to a point where I'd be able to reconfigure my character in storyline, and up til now I used a custom Half-Kitsune based on the Kitsunes in the Red Jack book.

Thanks for the swift replies!

Is the Primer going in one of the existing data packages? I saw that the Player's Companion Golarion #2 is not complete. It has a book TBR as well. If that's the Primer, I could get it now to save time.
Snowpaw is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old January 23rd, 2012, 04:38 PM
Someone from LoneWolf would have to answer about whether the Primer will be the final book in Player Companion Golarion #2 (though I would guess it would be, myself).
Silveras is offline   #5 Reply With Quote