Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

unforgivn

Old September 18th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Archaeologist bard still cannot add ninja tricks.

Also, loading up an existing Tiefling character results in the error:

"Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\[path]\hero_lab_load_issues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Pick 'raTiResis2' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '465'"

I have no user data files on this install.
unforgivn is offline   #311
Just Me

Old September 18th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "/var/folders/. . . /hero_lab_load_issues.log." If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help Menu).

Pick 'raTiResis2' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '480'
Just Me is offline   #312
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 18th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgivn View Post
Also, loading up an existing Tiefling character results in the error:

"Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\[path]\hero_lab_load_issues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

Pick 'raTiResis2' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '465'"

I have no user data files on this install.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Me View Post
Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "/var/folders/. . . /hero_lab_load_issues.log." If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help Menu).

Pick 'raTiResis2' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '480'
Are there actually any problems with these characters, or is it just that there's a confusing message?

If you change something about the character, save them, and re-load that character, is the message still reported when you open that character?
Mathias is online now   #313
GymProFit

Old September 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Was just about to report the same error message as in posts #311 & #312, but as suggested in #313, saving and re-loading gets rid of the message (even without changing anything on the character).

Not really a glitches but typo's on a couple Rogue Talents:
Camouflage is misspelled as: Camoflage
Guileful Polyglot is misspelled as: Guileful Polygot
GymProFit is offline   #314
Dwayne

Old September 18th, 2012, 07:35 PM
I also had the same error messages. Saving alone did not remove it. I had to change something and then save.
Dwayne is offline   #315
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 18th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Are there actually any problems with these characters, or is it just that there's a confusing message?

If you change something about the character, save them, and re-load that character, is the message still reported when you open that character?
Just an FYI I am getting: Chained pick 'xResPoison' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '445'

Off a .stock file for our Community Bestiary. I can't find anything that was using "xResPoison". Dirtying up the file and re-saving made it go away and it seems like its fine. Just figured I would let you know.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #316
frumple

Old September 18th, 2012, 07:52 PM
FYI the Agathion subtype has the wrong value for the poison situational save. It is supposed to be +4, but the situational macro assigns +2.
frumple is offline   #317
JohnF

Old September 18th, 2012, 11:41 PM
The Daredevil Boots from Ultimate Equipment (and, I suspect, a whole lot of other items) are flagged as "Not available to Pathfinder Society characters". The latest "Additional Resources" from Paizo makes almost everything from UE PFS-legal.
JohnF is offline   #318
evilash

Old September 19th, 2012, 01:20 AM
The Hexcrafter magus archetype doesn't have access to the Brand cantrip, even though the Spells entry of the archetype says

Quote:
A hexcrafter magus adds the following spells to his magus spell list: bestow curse, major curse, and all other spells of 6th level or lower that have the curse descriptor.
evilash is offline   #319
Just Me

Old September 19th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hangarflying View Post
What brought this to my attention was that after the recent update, the Eidolon had an error flag, of which it did not have prior to the update. Upon looking at the evolutions, the "Improved Natural Armor" evolution is highlighted red on the "Minion" tab. I have three other evolutions also selected (the summoner has the "Extra Evolution" feat). The other three evolutions being "Claws", and "Tail", and "Improved Bite". When I delete "Improved Natural Armor" and then try to re-select it, it is grayed out and warns that the summoner must be 5th level prior to selecting this evolution.
I am having the same issue.

Also: Reach (Ex): One of an eidolon's attacks is capable of striking at foes at a distance. Pick one attack. The eidolon's reach with that attack increases by 5 feet.

Does not have option for weapon (I am not using natural attacks). Note the Reach (Ex) evolution does not say "pick one natural attack."

James Jacobs answer to whether or not reach can be applied to weapon attacks (Yes they can.) can be found HERE

The same post answers Yes, and Eidolon can select Improved Natural Armor at level 1.

Last edited by Just Me; September 19th, 2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: added clarification; added cites.
Just Me is offline   #320
Closed Thread