Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Jetpack

Old July 22nd, 2010, 05:00 AM
New Bug,

Celestial Plate Armor is a +3 full plate with a dex bonus of +6, yada yada yada. Well, It only gives you the enhancement bonus of +3 and not the other +9 for being full plate.
Jetpack is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
pbrain

Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:59 PM
When I give a Ghoul Fighter weapon training in natural weapons, his claw and bite bonuses do not seem to change.
pbrain is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Gryndehl

Old July 23rd, 2010, 10:11 AM
Hate to keep harping on the familiar intelligence thing, but I think there is still a problem. I am attaching a character with this problem. It is an arcane bond sorcerer (level 7). Minimum intelligence is 9 but Hero Lab won't go below 12.

An addition to intelligence, it has a natural armor class that is too high. At 7th level, it should be adding +4, but it is adding +7 instead. A cat (which I used in the sample character, though actually I use a pseudodragon) does not have any normally. BTW, it would be useful if the adjustment tab could adjust natural armor.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GryndehlFamilarIssues.zip (22.8 KB, 0 views)
Gryndehl is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 23rd, 2010, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryndehl View Post
BTW, it would be useful if the adjustment tab could adjust natural armor.
What I like so much about HL is that you can script this stuff yourself if you want. Here is a thread from awhile ago where someone asked for those different adjustments also. At the very end is my post with a .zip file attachment that has a .user file with two new adjustments(Dodge and Natural).

That should help some.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Aldaron

Old July 23rd, 2010, 05:51 PM
Not a bug, just a request
When you add a composite bow (either long or short), in either the "normal" weapon section or the masterwork/magical weapons section, the Strength bonus selector is black text against a dark grey background.

It's not too bad on an ordinary monitor, but on a laptop (especially running on battery and therefore reduced screen brightness) it's just about invisible.

Could the text be changed to a contrasting colour?

Thanks! (And thanks++ again for all your fantastic work. I think I'd give up Krispy Kremes before I'd give up Hero Lab! )
Aldaron is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
redbaeyr

Old July 25th, 2010, 01:36 PM
I wasn't able to find this when I read back through the bug thread, and I even kind of vaguely remember commenting on this myself and couldn't find that either.

My wife's Barbarian has Swift foot as a rage power, but nowhere does it appear on her character sheet.

Anyone have any idea why this might be?

RB
redbaeyr is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
areteas

Old July 26th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Ran into a problem with the Fire clerical domain - have a 7th level Inquisitor of Sarenrae with this domain picked. According to source, powers granted should be Fire Bolt at 1st, Resist Fire 10 at 6th, Resist Fire 20 at 12th, and Immunity to Fire at 20.
Instead at 7th Level I am getting Immunity to Fire (welcome, but a bit premature).
Tested with a generic 8th level Cleric and got the same result, though this seems to be unique to the Fire domain (gave the test char his second domain and he had the powers appropriate to his level with that one).
areteas is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Jetpack

Old July 26th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Found another minor bug. Cavalier gets a banner which provides a + 2 save vs fear and +1 attack. This is supposed to go up to +3 vs fear and a +2 attack at 10th lvl. However, the banner only increases to +3 vs fear and +1 attack. Missing that extra +1 to attack.
Jetpack is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
khellendros460

Old July 26th, 2010, 08:26 PM
Hi Mathias, First: i want to say to you and your team of developers, you all are doing a great job.

Second: I am having issues with Hero Lab not correctly calculating the To hit modifiers for a 1st lvl monk using monk weapons and the Flurry of Blows option as a Full attack action, in the program it (the program) is calculating a 1st level monk with 2 light monk weapons in each hand as having a -2 for his/her primary hand and a -6 with his/her Off-hand to attack rolls. It seems that the program is not taking into account that the character is using light weapons and the Two-Weapon Fighting feat in tandem to reduce those penalties to -2/-2 respectively and the Flurry of Blows penalty of -1/-1 for a total of -3/-3 not adding STR or Bab to the equation if any; Also the Off-hand damage calculations only show half of the STR mod to damage, instead of his/her full STR bonus to damage.

I would greatly appreciate any insight you can give me concerning this issue.

Thank you!
khellendros460 is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Viking698

Old August 2nd, 2010, 10:11 AM
Ok so far using HL for a few days, I have found one error. It looks like it is an holdover from 3.5.

Fortification (For Armor) is using the the 3.5 rules and not PathFinder rules.

Thanks

Viking
Viking698 is offline   #50 Reply With Quote