Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 28th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by popesean View Post
Eidolon Improved Natural Armor should not validate at levels 1 to 4. According to page 8 of the Core Rule Book, "Unless otherwise noted, whenever you are must round a number, always round down." And the description of Improved Natural Armor states, "This evolution can be taken once for every five levels the summoner possesses."

Therefore, because your summoner does not posses five levels, then the evolution can only be taken zero times. You do not get to round up to five. Neither does the text that the evolution can be taken once for every five level block, but rather once per five levels possessed.
This has been reported a half-dozen times in thread and it can be taken at level 1. The link to the Official FAQ should clear that up.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #361
popesean

Old September 28th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
This has been reported a half-dozen times in thread and it can be taken at level 1. The link to the Official FAQ should clear that up.
Haha, fair enough. Just when I thought they were going to make the Eidolon less over powered they have to pull something like this
popesean is offline   #362
NeoFax

Old September 28th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I am getting the below error since upgrading to 7.0:

Code:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'anWRhino' - Bootstrap thing 'raFomtramp' does not exist
NeoFax is offline   #363
BoomerET

Send a message via ICQ to BoomerET Send a message via Yahoo to BoomerET Send a message via Skype™ to BoomerET

Old September 28th, 2012, 01:30 PM
I looked in every file in HL and there's no instance of anWRhino, but I did find an instance of raFromtramp in C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\pathfinder\importbackup\PFRPG_SecondDarkn ess_WOC_Giants.user, so this tells me the issue is your community files, and not with Hero Lab.

I may be wrong, but if this is true, then it's not a bug report, but an issue with the community files. (Which Wolf Lair has no control over).

ShadowChemosh is a good resource for this.

BoomerET

(Edited to change good resource)

Last edited by BoomerET; September 28th, 2012 at 03:25 PM.
BoomerET is offline   #364
rmitchell818

Old September 28th, 2012, 02:51 PM
An issues with the Zen Archer and using a guided weapon has come up. Instead of just applying the wisdom bonus to attack once, Hero Lab is adding the wisdom modifier twice, once for the guided weapon enchant, and a second time for the Zen Archery class ability. I do not know if this is intentional or just a bug as it appears to me that the bonus from each ability should not stack.
rmitchell818 is offline   #365
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 28th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerET View Post
ChiefWeasel is a good resource for this.
Actually while Chiefweasel is a great guy he doesn't do anything with the Community Data sets. Please post "d20pfsrd Data Sets - Powered by Hero Lab....".

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #366
Vrischika111

Old September 29th, 2012, 12:20 AM
when you create a bard 1 / Sorcerer 1 : HL gives you only 1 pool of spell known.
if I choose charm person as bard spell, it's not proposed in the list for a sorcerer' spell known
Vrischika111 is offline   #367
JolarEQ

Old September 29th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Double Slice causes Power Attack to give the full damage bonus to offhand attacks, when it should only be giving 50%. Without Double Slice, Power Attack gives the correct amount.

Double Slice just allows you to take the full strength bonus on damage rolls, but Power Attack does have anything to do with the strength bonus to damage, and is only modified from its +2 damage by whatever kind of weapon you are using.
JolarEQ is offline   #368
Dwayne

Old September 29th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Not sure if this is intended but the feat Belier's Bite does not display the 1d4 bleed damage under the unarmed strike damage in weapons.
Dwayne is offline   #369
Haligon

Old September 29th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Headband of Mental Superiority +4 is only adding +3 to stats (looks to be a straight-out data files issue)

if (field[gIsEquip].value <> 0) then
#enhancementbonus[hero.child[aINT], 3]
#enhancementbonus[hero.child[aWIS], 3]
#enhancementbonus[hero.child[aCHA], 3]
Haligon is offline   #370
Closed Thread