Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 4th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riaridus View Post
alright i was just curious cause alot of my group found out that you made the pirate for me and started begging me to ask you to make the summoner and witch as base classes because the witch is a master of utility and the summoner is a fun little toy
My advice would be to learn the editor and then you could do these all yourself and LOTS of other fun things for your group. Its a little bit of work to get going at first but its actually fun once you learn.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Riaridus

Old August 4th, 2015, 11:11 AM
thank you shadow i'll make sure to utilize these systems
Riaridus is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 4th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Quote:
alright i was just curious cause alot of my group found out that you made the pirate for me and started begging me to ask you to make the summoner and witch as base classes because the witch is a master of utility and the summoner is a fun little toy
While I am more than happy to continue adding additional classes to the community set, I do have to prioritize. There are still 78 prestige classes waiting to be added just from the Complete set of books. There are also other things other users have asked for that I haven't gotten to yet. If you want to give me a link to the witch class, go ahead. I'll add it to the list of things to do, but your friends are going to have to wait a bit.....unless you decide to take Shadow's advice and learn the editor.
Sendric is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Riaridus

Old August 4th, 2015, 07:01 PM
no problem sendric very sorry if i've bothered too much but i will give you the link and there is no rush we are not ever planning to stop using hero labs considering all of the members of my group have purchased a total of 20 copies of the d20 system and like 4 of the shadowrun 4th edition stuff
Riaridus is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Riaridus

Old August 4th, 2015, 07:06 PM
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Witch_(3.5e_Class)
Riaridus is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Riaridus

Old August 4th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Quote:
when you hit the page hit the search button it's the 3.5e class like the third option down
Riaridus is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old August 5th, 2015, 05:25 AM
Quote:
no problem sendric very sorry if i've bothered too much but i will give you the link and there is no rush we are not ever planning to stop using hero labs considering all of the members of my group have purchased a total of 20 copies of the d20 system and like 4 of the shadowrun 4th edition stuff
Not a problem at all, and not a bother. I just wanted to be clear on what's happening on my end. Also, if your friends get on your case, you can tell them I'm being a jerk or something. I won't take offense.

I'll add the witch to the list. Perhaps I'll take a break from race creation soon and start tackling some of the other items on the to-do list.
Sendric is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Riaridus

Old August 5th, 2015, 02:14 PM
lols no problem sendric i told them what you had said and they understood and told me to tell you thank you very much for even adding it to the list of what you are working on we appreciate it greatly
Riaridus is offline   #28 Reply With Quote