Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 5th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNorfolk View Post
The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_SGG_Dragonrider.user (line 391) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('pS2wAcid')
Wow you a little behind on files. This error was fixed and was to be re-released by SGG. This same file is part of the SGG community package and has the latest fixed version.

Else if you wish to fix it yourself see THIS old post about how to do that. Actually pretty funny as that is you with this problem back in July 2011.

The other way is to re-download the SGG Dragonrider from where ever you purchased it and should have the latest fixed version of the file also. Then just reinstall it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #261
MarkNorfolk

Old September 5th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Opps! Ah, well...I had to have my PC repaired a few months ago that meant having to re-install everything. My back-ups must have been old files. I feel suitably ashamed.

Cheers
Mark

Last edited by MarkNorfolk; September 5th, 2012 at 01:41 PM.
MarkNorfolk is offline   #262
MarkNorfolk

Old September 5th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Then...I don't feel so bad. I installed the SGG community package, and I redownloaded Dragon Rider from Paizo and reinstalled it, (and found it still had the pS2wAcid file. I deleted that) and restarted....and got:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

File: PFRPG_Sources.1st (line 4) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('pSGG')

and loading a Tome of Secrets portfolio:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\Users\MARK(E~1\AppData\Local\Temp\hero_lab_loa d_issues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Cyluss'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Tome of Secrets'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Dragonrider'
Pick 'rSaurian' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '401'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Tome of Secrets'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Dragonrider'

Cheers
Mark
MarkNorfolk is offline   #263
ShadowChemosh

Old September 5th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Then...I don't feel so bad. I installed the SGG community package, and I redownloaded Dragon Rider from Paizo and reinstalled it, (and found it still had the pS2wAcid file. I deleted that) and restarted....and got:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

File: PFRPG_Sources.1st (line 4) - Source - Duplicate record encountered ('pSGG')
Hmm did you remove "PFRPG_Sources.1st" file as mentioned in post259? If you did do it again.

You can get the correct folder by going to "Tools->Explore Folders->Program Data Folder". And in the list of files look for "PFRPG_Sources.1st" and delete it.

I am trying to figure out what keeps putting it back? I swear only Shadow d20 has this file which you say you are not loading. Which I believe its just really strange.

Umm while following the steps in post259 check to see if you have a file called "PFRPG_Shadowd20.user" in the folder.

Quote:
and loading a Tome of Secrets portfolio:
Just an FYI once you get a error message on loading Pathfinder its not worth trying to load a portfolio as HL has gone into safe mode. Just an FYI for future.

Question: Is all the .user files your using stuff you have download from d20pfsrd or do you have custom stuff of your own?

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #264
MarkNorfolk

Old September 6th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Well, after an uninstall and re-install (Herolab, then images, then SGG community package, then community bestiary, then the ratkin and saurian user file) I've determined that the problem is I don't have Ultimate Combat or Magic (we don't use them in my campaign), so the Community bestiary for the APs doesn't work (which is a shame for my Kingmaker campaign), so none of the add-ons work.

My own ignorance, I admit, has been the cause of my strife, so thanks for your patience. Would installing the community bestiary and then manually deleting all the associated files exept for the Kingmaker APs be a work around?

Cheers
Mark
MarkNorfolk is offline   #265
chiefweasel

Old September 6th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Its hard to say, it all depends on where the problem actually is.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #266
MarkNorfolk

Old September 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
Its hard to say, it all depends on where the problem actually is.
Okay with the following packages for HL:

Pathfinder RPG:
Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide
Pathfinder Beginner Box:
Pathfinder Beginner Box
Pathfinder RPG:
Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 1, Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 2, Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3, Campaign Setting #2, Pathfinder RPG Core, Pathfinder RPG Playtest Material

and the community SGG package I have no problems.

Then I add the Community Bestiary and I get this:

Thing 'ruJinmenju' - Bootstrap thing 'spSharMem2' does not exist
Thing 'ruJinmenju' - Undefined tag 'Target.spSharMem2' referenced in bootstrap

All I really need is the Kingmaker AP stuff.

Cheers
Mark
MarkNorfolk is offline   #267
ryntak4536

Old September 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Help!??

I cannot locate the diseased rat in HL, and I cannot seem to build one exactly either!?

Anyone know if it's in there, or how to build one in the editer?
ryntak4536 is offline   #268
ShadowChemosh

Old September 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValaraukarU View Post
I have multiple PF data sets already so that is not an issue. I was planning on putting shattered star completely in its own user, stock and por and if you wanted to merge them you can so I don't have to worry about you puzzling through what is new.
The current naming convention is the following:
APXX_Name of the Chapter.user (AP61_Shards of Sin.user)
For the stock file its:
AP61 - SS - Bestiary - C1 to C5.stock

Thanks for doing this.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #269
ShadowChemosh

Old September 6th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryntak4536 View Post
Help!??

I cannot locate the diseased rat in HL, and I cannot seem to build one exactly either!?

Anyone know if it's in there, or how to build one in the editer?
The Diseased Rat only existed in the Old 3.5 version of RotRL. Looks like it is not in the Community Bestiary. Though the only difference from a normal rat is the Disease. So either a) just use a normal rat and remember to apply the disease. Or b) make a copy of the Rat in the editor and make a new racial special with the Disease info. Then bootstrap it to your new Rat race.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #270
Closed Thread