Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hendel

Old December 27th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Damn thanks for the reminder. I gave a fixed version directly to robrowald and he did confirm it now works. I forgot a piece when I copied it out of my house rules file. My bad.

I will go send a new copy to chiefweasel right now before I forget again.
I am still getting the "nothing to choose from" error and I just downloaded the file from cheeseweasel.net. Has it been updated?

If not, is there a quick fix to go into the editor and fix it?

Thanks!
Hendel is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 27th, 2011, 10:42 PM
The cheeseweasel is migrating things to a new site, it could be a while before he gets around to posting the updated version.
RavenX is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old December 28th, 2011, 08:30 AM
The latest version I sent to chiefweasel is actually a .HL file now listed as v1.3 as 12/18/2011. Is that what you downloaded? If not then it has not been updated yet.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old December 28th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
The latest version I sent to chiefweasel is actually a .HL file now listed as v1.3 as 12/18/2011. Is that what you downloaded? If not then it has not been updated yet.
It's not under Eberron Races. It's the other Eberron file. If that helps anyone.

I do have a question about the warforged. I see that I can choose different bodies but if I don't choose one, I end up with a validation error. Shouldn't there be a default that avoids this?
blzbob is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old December 28th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
It's not under Eberron Races. It's the other Eberron file. If that helps anyone.
Yea I see what you mean. The file everyone wants now is the "Eberron Campaign" one. I will send a note to Chiefweasel to remove the races one as its a redundant old file.

Thanks blzbob.

Quote:
I do have a question about the warforged. I see that I can choose different bodies but if I don't choose one, I end up with a validation error. Shouldn't there be a default that avoids this?
According to the ECS the default body for a Warforged is called "Composite Plating". This is available from the list and should be taken if you don't want any of the Special body types.

One could also take the "Unarmed Body" one if you wish to NOT have the default +2 armor type that the Composite Plating gives. Plus this allows a Warforged to actually wear Armor then which you can equip normally then on the Armor tab.

At least that was my thoughts on it when I built it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; December 28th, 2011 at 10:39 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old December 28th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Yea I see what you mean. The file everyone wants now is the "Eberron Campaign" one. I will send a note to Chiefweasel to remove the races one as its a redundant old file.

Thanks blzbob.

According to the ECS the default body for a Warforged is called "Composite Plating". This is available from the list and should be taken if you don't want any of the Special body types.

One could also take the "Unarmed Body" one if you wish to NOT have the default +2 armor type that the Composite Plating gives. Plus this allows a Warforged to actually wear Armor then which you can equip normally then on the Armor tab.

At least that was my thoughts on it when I built it.
It's been a while since I've looked at the warforged and my books are packed because I'm moving tomorrow so I couldn't look it up. Thanks for clearing that up.
blzbob is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
Hendel

Old December 28th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:

Thanks blzbob.
Thanks, I found that one. However, since I loaded the previous file, now I have errors on startup saything that I have duplicate files. It starts in recovery mode and does not allow any of the Eberron races to be selected. Is there an easy fix for this?

Thanks for the help!!

Edit: Sorry, found it! I went to the Hero Lab data file under Program Data and deleted the previous file. Works like a charm now!

Last edited by Hendel; December 28th, 2011 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Found solution
Hendel is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old December 28th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Now I have to go and add a bunch of feats. I forgot how much I love Eberron and some of the feats were awesome.
blzbob is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old December 30th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Now I have to go and add a bunch of feats. I forgot how much I love Eberron and some of the feats were awesome.
Someone else mentioned they would be adding stuff for Eberron also, sorry cant remember a name right now, so wanted to add plz share.

Email any .user files and I will be happy to combine them into the download. If everyone was just to add a few things the data set would grow really quickly.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
blzbob

Old December 31st, 2011, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Someone else mentioned they would be adding stuff for Eberron also, sorry cant remember a name right now, so wanted to add plz share.

Email any .user files and I will be happy to combine them into the download. If everyone was just to add a few things the data set would grow really quickly.

Thanks
It's going to be a little bit. I don't have access to my compter or books. I'm in the middle of moving.
blzbob is offline   #60 Reply With Quote