Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 1st, 2010, 09:05 PM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 9/2/2010
  • Updated pf_GeneralAdjustments.user v1.2. I added the Enlarge spell as a condition and I added Risners's Flurry of Blow adjustment that can be added to a monk character.
  • New PFRPG_DragonGreen.user v1.0 by William. Green Dragon at different age categories.
Download at d20pfsrd in the zMisc folder.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; September 1st, 2010 at 09:33 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #31
risner

Old September 2nd, 2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
added Risners's Flurry of Blow adjustment that can be added to a monk character.
I fixed the require a value and another fix, you need these or already fixed it?
risner is offline   #32
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:12 AM
Shadow -
When things like the General Adjustments are imported - is it automatic? I've added the Concentration thing and I don't think I actually noticed it on the output. I'm unsure of what 'Source' it is listed under to make sure that it's checked - and for my home game all the 'Sources' are checked. Concentration is just one aspect, I'm unsure if the others are imported correctly as well. Do I need to open them up under editor and hit 'Test'?
From reading the storage site, it seems that all you do is import them into the correct folder and HL does the rest automatically.

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #33
ShadowChemosh

Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
I fixed the require a value and another fix, you need these or already fixed it?
I think I did already, but if you want to shoot me your code again I can double check it. I had to change some of the Child statements to Childfound so that it would not through errors if added to a character that didn't have Flurry of Blows. I also did add that Flag that Mathias said so that a counter is not shown when the Adjustment is added.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; September 2nd, 2010 at 11:53 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #34
ShadowChemosh

Old September 2nd, 2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
Shadow -
When things like the General Adjustments are imported - is it automatic? I've added the Concentration thing and I don't think I actually noticed it on the output. I'm unsure of what 'Source' it is listed under to make sure that it's checked - and for my home game all the 'Sources' are checked. Concentration is just one aspect, I'm unsure if the others are imported correctly as well. Do I need to open them up under editor and hit 'Test'?
From reading the storage site, it seems that all you do is import them into the correct folder and HL does the rest automatically.
The concentration has no source that needs to be check in Configure your hero, but in the Skills tab you have to Manually add the Concentration skill you wish to see. This is because their is a unique one for EACH spellcasting class. So if your a ranger you would add the Concentration: Ranger skill. You add it the same way you would add say a Knowledge or Profession skill.

As for the Adjustments to get the Spell Effects you have to check "Show Spell Effects as Conditions" listed under the "Options" section in the Configure Your Hero window. Sorry about that I guess I should be more clear when its something strange like that one is.

Certain other adjustments though like the different ones for Armor Types and Risner's Flurry of Blow just need to be added through the Adjust Tab.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #35
ShadowChemosh

Old September 5th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 9/5/2010
  • Updated PFRPG_PC_AdventuresArmory_ArmWep.user v1.2.3. More dueling sword fixes based on THIS issue. Applied the Sawtooth sabre fix so that a cleric that takes the Dueling sword will be proficient and able to apply the Weapon Finesse feat correctly to the sword. In the 'Pathfinder Companion' folder.
  • Updated pf_GeneralAdjustments.user v1.3. I added Total Defense and Fight Defensively as new conditions. in the 'zMisc' folder.
Download at d20pfsrd

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; September 5th, 2010 at 01:36 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #36
MarkNorfolk

Old September 5th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I'm new to inserting the USER files into Herolab. I've just put the green and black dragons into the location specified on the d20pfsrd page but can't find them from within Herolab. Exactly how to I get to see and use them? Thanks for any help.

Cheers
Mark
MarkNorfolk is offline   #37
ShadowChemosh

Old September 5th, 2010, 09:32 PM
The green and black .user files don't have anything special to activate them (ie no Source has to be checked). So in this case you just have to make sure that you do NOT have checked No NPC Classes. This is in the Configure Your Hero window (Character->Configure Hero...) under the Classes to Show section.

After that when you can go to the "Background" tab and when choosing a race you will then get a list of the NPC races including the dragons to show up.

Other .user files that are for say specific books are setup so that you have to activate that book through the Configure You Hero window to have those options show up.

Hope that helps.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #38
MarkNorfolk

Old September 6th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Ah, found them. Thanks for that. I wasn't thinking of them as a character race (Old school thought processes getting in the way).

Cheers
Mark
MarkNorfolk is offline   #39
Jhalad

Old September 6th, 2010, 07:24 AM
MarkNorfolk, let me know if you found anything hinky w/ the green dragons. I got blue done and am working on red, too. Enjoy!
Jhalad is offline   #40
Closed Thread