Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Doskious

Old March 4th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Serpent's Skull - Book 3 - missing race resource for Olujimi

When I try to load the included portfolio "D1 - Charau-Ka Fortress.por", it throws an error:

One or more required sources are not accessible for hero 'Olujimi'. Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem.
Pick 'rAngazhan' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '437'
Chained pick 'fMartial' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '437'
Chained pick 'skKnowRel' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '437'

I have all the data packages indicated as necessary for the Community Bestiary. I do not have the data package for Pathfinder RPG Campaign Setting #4 (which includes Heart of the Jungle, the publication in which the indicated race is detailed), and if this is the source of the issue (as was the source of my earlier dilemma regarding the Diabolist class), all I can say is that while I appreciate the effort and work that has been put into the development of these resources, it would be nice to include a warning that the various portfolios included with the Community Bestiary might include picks originating from data packages not indicated as necessary (such as the Diabolist class and, if I'm correct in my surmise, the Angazhani race).

Any help in resolving this missing pick would be much appreciated, as my game is going to be in the area for this encounter soon.

EDIT: Confirmed, I purchased the data package (Pathfinder RPG Campaign Setting #4) and was able to load the indicated portfolio without incident.

Last edited by Doskious; March 4th, 2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Update/resolution
Doskious is offline   #10