Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Brolthemighty

Old December 28th, 2013, 09:41 AM
Tim, I've actually encountered a couple issues from the new file. The short version being that at lvl 4 I received two bonus feats when I shouldn't have. Looking at the coding, it looked like you were still using my coding for the Ranger Talent Combat Trick....while also having enabled a configurable. Still not sure where the second is coming from....possibly from the coordinated defense special for the same reason.
Brolthemighty is offline   #61 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old March 5th, 2014, 10:47 AM
When I created my SpellLess Ranger on paper I chose to take Shield Master as my 6th level feat. When I tried to convert it to HeroLab I find that the feat Shield Master is not available til 11th level.

Understand I am a computer illiterate and barely know how to turn one on. So any help would be appreciated.
silverhair2012 is offline   #62 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old March 6th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Also I picked Additional Animal Companion as a Ranger Talent but the software will not let me add a second animal companion.
silverhair2012 is offline   #63 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 6th, 2014, 10:13 AM
I am not sure who you posting these messages for? If you purchased this through KQ or as a PDF you will need to contact them for support. This thread talked about an old file I had for free. It was redone and I gave all rights over to KQ and they agreed to support it.

When I turned it over everything was working. So just FYI I don't think your posts here is getting to the right people. If you purchased this from inside of HL like you do the Paizo stuff I would advise putting in a Bug Report so they can help you get in contact with the right people.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; March 6th, 2014 at 10:27 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #64 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old March 7th, 2014, 10:56 AM
I went to the Kobold Forums, but couldn't figure out how to leave a comment. So I went to the Paizo Board and left a comment and found out that the HeroLab files for their New Paths Compendium are being created by HeroLab people and should be ready in the April or May time frame. Also, the file that was with the Spell Less Ranger PDF was fan created.
silverhair2012 is offline   #65 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 7th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverhair2012 View Post
I went to the Kobold Forums, but couldn't figure out how to leave a comment. So I went to the Paizo Board and left a comment and found out that the HeroLab files for their New Paths Compendium are being created by HeroLab people and should be ready in the April or May time frame. Also, the file that was with the Spell Less Ranger PDF was fan created.
I am really sorry but I have no idea how to help you. You will need to find some support email at KQ and send them an email for help would be my only advice.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #66 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old March 8th, 2014, 02:06 AM
I was just letting anyone that might be interested know what I had found out. I wasn't asking for more help. I'll keep quiet from now on.
silverhair2012 is offline   #67 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 8th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Quote:
I was just letting anyone that might be interested know what I had found out. I wasn't asking for more help. I'll keep quiet from now on.
Um I feel bad as I think your upset. I was just letting you know that while good information it was not getting to the right people.

I sent an email over to Wolfgang to see if I can figure out where to get you help. The only thing else I can say is that "soon" a new package from KQ will be coming for HL and it will include the spell-less ranger version I did. So hopefully that version will be much better.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #68 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old November 7th, 2014, 12:15 PM
I have purchased the KQ New Paths Compendium package for HeroLab. I have discovered that the Additional Animal Companion shows as not implemented yet. Any idea what happened to not implement this feat?
silverhair2012 is offline   #69 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old November 8th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Quote:
I have purchased the KQ New Paths Compendium package for HeroLab. I have discovered that the Additional Animal Companion shows as not implemented yet. Any idea what happened to not implement this feat?
See THIS thread for how to send bug reports to KQ.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #70 Reply With Quote