Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

LazarX

Old April 28th, 2017, 09:00 AM
I have an archived character from our Wrath of Righteous campaign who finished at 20/10.

Herolab insists on capping her at 5th tier despite her having over 31 mythic trials listed in the journal. any clue on how to fix this?
LazarX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old April 28th, 2017, 02:34 PM
The mechanic for mythic tier is not connected to the Mythic trials, are you using the Mythic stuff by Paizo or the Community Mythic stuff?
ErinRigh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old April 28th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRigh View Post
The mechanic for mythic tier is not connected to the Mythic trials, are you using the Mythic stuff by Paizo or the Community Mythic stuff?
Paizo's mythic adventures material, but there might be other stuff there as well.
LazarX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ErinRigh

Old April 28th, 2017, 02:47 PM
You might want to disable the community playtest stuff, I don't think they are compatible
ErinRigh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 28th, 2017, 04:18 PM
To be clear the Mythic Playtest from the community is totally separate from the Community Pathfinder Pack. Nothing in the Pack causes issues with Mythic Adventures. In matter of fact it adds some useful adjustments and a generic mythic template.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old May 4th, 2017, 08:22 AM
I got rid of the Mythic Playtest material along time ago. I do have Mythic Adventures, and the Pathfinder Pack. This behavior started after an update of the main Pathfinder files and has persisted through three subsequent ones. I've also confirmed it on a Pathfinder install on another machine. I sent the file to Lone Wolf and they confirmed the bug, but with the staff reductions, I assume fixing it is way down the priority list.
LazarX is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 4th, 2017, 08:25 AM
Yeah, I remember seeing the report. Time is even tighter than usual in the team. Hardcover released last month, and another hardcover this month, then Starfinder in 3 months, we're busy little beavers over here.
Aaron is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old May 4th, 2017, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Yeah, I remember seeing the report. Time is even tighter than usual in the team. Hardcover released last month, and another hardcover this month, then Starfinder in 3 months, we're busy little beavers over here.
I understand and I'm not intending to razz you or the staff about it. The sheet has mostly sentimental value since the campaign is done. If it's something that gets fixed, I'll be thrilled, but I won't hold a vendetta if it doesn't, since it seems I'm the only person affected with this problem.
LazarX is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 4th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarX View Post
I understand and I'm not intending to razz you or the staff about it. The sheet has mostly sentimental value since the campaign is done. If it's something that gets fixed, I'll be thrilled, but I won't hold a vendetta if it doesn't, since it seems I'm the only person affected with this problem.
Didn't think you meant anything by it, just wanted to let everyone know the score.
Aaron is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
LazarX

Old May 14th, 2017, 11:39 AM
If anyone's curious, I'd be happy to send them the .por file
LazarX is offline   #10 Reply With Quote