Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

catman123456

Old April 30th, 2015, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
I have found and fixed this bug, and it should be in the next release which I will be this weekend if I'm not mistaken. Thanks for catching it!

EDIT: Also, this led me to find a similar bug with active stance counts, so thanks for that too!
Your welcome
catman123456 is offline   #251 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 30th, 2015, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikZane View Post
I was having the problem with the latest portfolios for Skull & Shackles and the latest packages (GM Pack 3.5 and 3PP Pack 1.7). Stripping out the unavailable packages didn't seem to cause any harm, but I haven't checked every portfolio.
It shouldn't be doing that. Can you give me a list of the licenses you have for your HL? If you want feel to PM the info.

I want to set my HL to the same and see what it does.

Thanks!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #252 Reply With Quote
BardMorgan

Old May 1st, 2015, 08:43 AM
I was using the "Damage Reduction, Set" adjustment to increase the damage reduction on Soltengrebbe (the mythic chimera from Wrath of the Righteous module 2). I wanted to increase just the cold iron/good DR, so I added the adjustment, selected the existing DR/5 cold iron/good from the dropdown. When I increased the value, both the existing cold iron/good AND the DR/epic increased. Is there any way to just increase the first DR without increasing the second?
BardMorgan is offline   #253 Reply With Quote
ErikZane

Old May 1st, 2015, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
It shouldn't be doing that. Can you give me a list of the licenses you have for your HL? If you want feel to PM the info.

I want to set my HL to the same and see what it does.

Thanks!
Here's the license info:
Quote:

Authorized Packages:

Pathfinder RPG:
Advanced Race Guide, Advanced Player's Guide, Adventurer's Armory
Pathfinder Beginner Box:
Pathfinder Beginner Box
Pathfinder RPG:
Bestiary 1, Bestiary 2, Bestiary 3, Bestiary 4, Campaign Setting #6, Campaign Setting #7, Pathfinder RPG Core, Player Companion #7, Companion: Races #1, Companion: Races #2, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Equipment, Ultimate Magic
ErikZane is offline   #254 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 1st, 2015, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BardMorgan View Post
I was using the "Damage Reduction, Set" adjustment to increase the damage reduction on Soltengrebbe (the mythic chimera from Wrath of the Righteous module 2). I wanted to increase just the cold iron/good DR, so I added the adjustment, selected the existing DR/5 cold iron/good from the dropdown. When I increased the value, both the existing cold iron/good AND the DR/epic increased. Is there any way to just increase the first DR without increasing the second?
Hmm it appears something in activating the Mythic stuff causes the Epic DR to match the other DR values. Don't have a good answer on how to down the Epic DR. I may need to create a unique Mythic Epic DR adjustment for this situations. Thanks for letting me know...

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #255 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old May 1st, 2015, 12:58 PM
The Mythic Subtype includes that as part of it's effects.

"If the creature already has damage reduction, it adds epic to the qualities needed to bypass that reduction. If the damage reduction granted from this subtype has a larger numerical value than the creature's original damage reduction, increase the creature's original damage reduction to the amount of the epic DR. For example, a monster with DR 5/bludgeoning that gains DR 10/epic from the mythic subtype gains DR 10/bludgeoning and epic."
Aaron is offline   #256 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 3rd, 2015, 05:25 PM
The following Packs have been updated. For details click the links:
Highlights:
1) More of Path of War Expanded added!

2) Paizo Module - Tears at Bitter Manor fully added!

3) Way of the Wicked and Curse of the Crimson Throne can now be downloaded as an Encounter Library from the "Find Updates" list inside of Hero Lab. Note this is only on Desktop versions of Hero Lab.

4) Many feats from Races of Eberron added!

5) Lots of fixes done for Ultimate Psionics!

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; May 16th, 2015 at 11:20 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #257 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old May 4th, 2015, 04:55 AM
Update Notification does not flag my game system folders that have the Basic Pack installed, even though it was updated and changes were made to it. Any reason why? (My folders with the 3PP pack and the GM Mythic Pack are flagged normally.)

MORE DETAILS: I have made duplicates of the Pathfinder folder: one for each campaign I play or GM in, plus a couple others for development purposes, and one "Base Core" folder. The original Pathfinder folder uses the GM Mythic Pack and the 3PP pack, as does my RotRL folder (those were the two that updated normally). The other folders use just the Basic Pack, and were not flagged at all.

Last edited by Lord Magus; May 4th, 2015 at 04:58 AM.
Lord Magus is offline   #258 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old May 4th, 2015, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Magus View Post
Update Notification does not flag my game system folders that have the Basic Pack installed, even though it was updated and changes were made to it. Any reason why? (My folders with the 3PP pack and the GM Mythic Pack are flagged normally.)

MORE DETAILS: I have made duplicates of the Pathfinder folder: one for each campaign I play or GM in, plus a couple others for development purposes, and one "Base Core" folder. The original Pathfinder folder uses the GM Mythic Pack and the 3PP pack, as does my RotRL folder (those were the two that updated normally). The other folders use just the Basic Pack, and were not flagged at all.
That is a known issue in HL that it won't pick up those "secondary" installs. As far as I am aware no known work around exists.

On the good side I am usually updating everything at once. So if you see the message for the other ones you know to download for the secondary ones.

Also note that in your ProgramData\HeroLab\download is the location of the .hl file so you can download once and then run the installer multiple times times.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #259 Reply With Quote
Lord Magus

Old May 4th, 2015, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Also note that in your ProgramData\HeroLab\download is the location of the .hl file so you can download once and then run the installer multiple times times.
Yep, I found that out a while back... it greatly reduced the time it took me to update my 9 Pathfinder folders...
Lord Magus is offline   #260 Reply With Quote