Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 24th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Lol. yes. I directed him here and to the other thread. I'm kinda bored, so I looked into it from the HL side of things, but I lacked the motivation to check on the rules. Sorry if I'm just generating noise.
No problem at all. I was just going to copy/paste his message to this thread anyways. So thanks for the saving me the time!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
No problem at all. I was just going to copy/paste his message to this thread anyways. So thanks for the saving me the time!
Always happy to help.
Sendric is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old July 25th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Lol yep, I saw his email last night too.

I've got the Nomad's Step for the Elocator and the Force Screen fixed. (at least the Force Screen level 1 power. I think the same issue is there for the power gained from the Psionics discipline, but there is a bootstrap timing issue there which I have to figure out).
TCArknight is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old July 26th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Hi TCArknight, I have a rather silly question - how to I edit pre-requisites for the prestige classes?

I'm trying to add Psionic Shot as an alternate choice of feat for the the Psychic Fist so that it can be used with Zen Archer Monks.
radionausea is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 26th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
Hi TCArknight, I have a rather silly question - how to I edit pre-requisites for the prestige classes?

I'm trying to add Psionic Shot as an alternate choice of feat for the the Psychic Fist so that it can be used with Zen Archer Monks.
I assume this is an alternate to the "Psionic Fist or Psionic Weapon" pre-req. In the editor, go to the class level tab and select Psychic Fist. Find the Pre-req button on the right. Change the if statement to:

Code:
if (#hasfeat[fPUPsiFist] + #hasfeat[fPUPsiWep] + #hasfeat[fPUPsiShot] >= 1)
Note that you'll have to do this whenever there's an update since the update would over-write this change.
Sendric is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 26th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Note that you'll have to do this whenever there's an update since the update would over-write this change.
He could use "Replace ID" feature just like if he was changing CORE stuff from LW. This way you can have his House Rules PU file and his changes would Replace the stuff that TCArknight does.

This was why I always fought against the Packages the Community did from using the Replace ID feature as you can only have one replace.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old July 26th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
He could use "Replace ID" feature just like if he was changing CORE stuff from LW. This way you can have his House Rules PU file and his changes would Replace the stuff that TCArknight does.

This was why I always fought against the Packages the Community did from using the Replace ID feature as you can only have one replace.
Fair point. Perhaps that's something I can look into for the d20 stuff someday.
Sendric is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
radionausea

Old July 28th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Great thanks guys. I was just confused as to where the pre-reqs were hidden for that class as they definitely aren't under the pre-req tab but if I have the code then it's no problem.
radionausea is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
rcsob657

Old August 6th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I am getting an error when I tried to load HL,

syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'tmuJotunbl' (eval script '#3') on line 46
-> Tag 'Race.rFireYai' not defined

Now it is from this Dataset, and I cannot find anythign related to 'tmuJotunl' or FireYai as a race in the editor to fix this error. It will not compile and therefore I cannot use the dataset in HL. The race/monster Fire Yai is from besitiary 3, so I have no idea what this error is. It did not occur last week, but it is something related to this dataset because this is the dataset that isn't loading.
rcsob657 is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
rcsob657

Old August 6th, 2012, 01:11 PM
edited to add. I do not have Bestiary 3 dataset purchased. Please help me find what to change in the editor, this is annoying I want to use Herolab for psionics and it isn't letting me. It did last Monday.
rcsob657 is offline   #90 Reply With Quote