Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ValaraukarU

Old November 22nd, 2010, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
If the monster was a Non-SRD WotC monster than more than likely it was NOT OGL and can not be shared. If it comes from a product(ie PDF) or something the OGL requires the listing of what is and is not open content on the last page.

Hope that helps.
Thanks, that helps.

In this case the monsters are WotC 3.5 monsters that I have converted or used the PFRPG SRD to convert and just added them. Things like Belkir, Blink Dog, etc.

Are those acceptable to share?
ValaraukarU is offline   #71
chiefweasel

Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:00 AM
Sure, any user created content if fine to share, you just can sell it in any manner. There are a few sites that host those files as well. You can find them in my tag line below.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #72
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValaraukarU View Post
Thanks, that helps.

In this case the monsters are WotC 3.5 monsters that I have converted or used the PFRPG SRD to convert and just added them. Things like Belkir, Blink Dog, etc.

Are those acceptable to share?
In this case the Blink Dog would be fine as it is part of the SRD, but the Belkir is not in the SRD and is from one of the MM2-MM5 books then no. Pretty much all of WotC stuff outside the core 3 books(PHB, DMG, MM) are non-OGL and can not be shared in any format. Or at least I know I could not share those on the d20pfsrd site.

If cheifweasel wishes to that is another matter and it won't actually cause any issues. The d20pfsrd site is just very strict on following the wording for OGL and will only allow me to post OGL or CUP material and this includes stuff converted to pathfinder rules. As WotC still controls the intellectual rights to such stuff as the Belkir.

Hope that helps.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #73
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:59 AM
Just a reminder that we're around a month and a half from the release date for the Bestiary 2 - you may want to think about what sort of creatures Paizo might include in that.
Mathias is online now   #74
ValaraukarU

Old November 22nd, 2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Just a reminder that we're around a month and a half from the release date for the Bestiary 2 - you may want to think about what sort of creatures Paizo might include in that.
I do not see the Bestiary 2 as an add on package listed on the main development web page. Is this going to be an additional purchase item for Hero Lab?
ValaraukarU is offline   #75
Nitroexpress

Old November 22nd, 2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
You could also just remove the pf_GeneralAdjustments.user file as it is almost totally redundant now with the Official Stuff. So maybe easier to just take it out for now. Need to remove that .user file from d20pfsrd as it causes issue with the most recent version.

Update: Removed pf_GenarlAdjustment.user file from d20pfsrd.
Did they add Flurry of Blows in the last couple of patches and I missed it? Or will that be added as a .user file sometime soon? Thanks.
Nitroexpress is offline   #76
ShadowChemosh

Old November 22nd, 2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitroexpress View Post
Did they add Flurry of Blows in the last couple of patches and I missed it? Or will that be added as a .user file sometime soon? Thanks.
If your talking about the fix to FoB where BAB's from other classes stacked with the Monk when Flurrying then yes this was added awhile back officially in HL. So risner's adjustment in the .user file is also redundant at this point also.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #77
DJalin1

Old November 24th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Is anyone working on completing the Tomb of Secrets Material.
DJalin1 is offline   #78
mxcpotato

Old November 27th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Is it alright if I upload a dataset here? its nothing fancy just the guns from the Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign setting, and two feats that go with them (Exotic Weapon Prof. Firearms & Gunslinger)

I couldn't find a file for them and saw some people where asking for them on the forums, and felt like doing something since I couldn't work today.

I've gone ahead and attached it to the bottom.

Thank You,
mXcPotato
Attached Files
File Type: zip PFC_CS_Guns.user.zip (2.4 KB, 3 views)
mxcpotato is offline   #79
ShadowChemosh

Old November 30th, 2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxcpotato View Post
Is it alright if I upload a dataset here? its nothing fancy just the guns from the Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign setting, and two feats that go with them (Exotic Weapon Prof. Firearms & Gunslinger)
Thanks for this. I have added it to the d20pfsrd site in the Pathfinder Campaign Setting folder. In the future feel free to email me directly with other stuff or any changes. You or anyone with questions or new stuff to be posted can email me at ShadowChemosh(at)yahoo(dot)com.

I also went ahead and added your author information in the .user file. You should get credit for your work. To do this yourself you can just go to the VIEW menu in the editor and that lets you set three pieces of information for the .user file. Author, To-Do list, and History of changes.

Thanks again.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #80
Closed Thread