Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Wruin

Old May 1st, 2013, 09:40 AM
I have the APG, UC, and UM packages installed. I have the community bestiary installed. I also have the RotRL AE packs 1 and 2 installed. I found the encounter portfolios, and they are great.

I tried to add a Sandpoint Guard from a stock portfolio. I found Sandpoint Watch in AP01, but the stats are wrong. Specifically, perception is +1 instead of +3, and a couple other skills are not exact. The class, level, and gear match. I am wondering if this is the original Sandpoint Guard instead of the anniversary edition one, or is is possible I found an error?
Wruin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:30 AM
Trying to remember off the top of my head but I think the RotRL stock files in the CB are original RotRL and the zip files (Part1 & Part2) you download from d20pfsrd are the anniversary ones.

But it is totally possible that a opps in the skills was done also. Just let me know which file you pulled the character from and the exact name of the NPC and if its a mistake we can fix for next release hopefully.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Wruin

Old May 1st, 2013, 10:45 AM
The stock import comes from AP01 RotRL C1. The NPC is Sandpoint Watch. If this is the original Sandpoint Guard (new name?), I can't find the anniversary edition one.

I am not at home to check, but I am pretty sure this information is accurate.
Wruin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 1st, 2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wruin View Post
The stock import comes from AP01 RotRL C1. The NPC is Sandpoint Watch. If this is the original Sandpoint Guard (new name?),
I am pretty sure that is orginial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wruin View Post
I can't find the anniversary edition one.
The Anniversary edition is a two part download zip files that contain all the .por files separated out by encounter. I linked to them in my above post. Give those a try when you get a chance and see if they are better.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Wruin

Old May 1st, 2013, 02:27 PM
I have those, and they have all the encounters. What they don't have are the NPCs that are not part of a scripted encounter. Sandpoint Guard does not appear in any of the scripted encounters, but I may have to add one. The old RotRL files have stats for all the townsfolk as well.

I am fine using the old stats for townsfolk. I can create my own guard. I just didn't understand what was what. Thank you for clarifying.
Wruin is offline   #5 Reply With Quote