Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kizan

Old October 5th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Didn't see another forum to post this in so I figured I'd post it here and someone can move it to the correct place if it needs moved.

Most custom output sheets are being done to work with a browser usually IE or Chrome since that's what most windows users have and I believe it's available on OSX as well.

I'm requesting an option within Hero Lab to specify what browser/viewer to use to view the Custom Portfolio Output. The final step of creating a character sheet as a user is to select the output sheet from the list and press the "Output" button. This will generate the sheet in the correct form and open it in the default browser (if it's an HTLM sheet).

I usually wind up using non-IE in windows. I'd like an option to select what browser will be used to view the sheet (in this case I'll select IE even though it's not my default browser). That way I can set print boundaries and so forth and not have to worry about again. It would be great to be able to set them on a per sheet basis that way if one sheet prints better out of a specific browser than another it can be pre-selected.

Kizan
Kizan is offline   #11 Reply With Quote