Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 26th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chava View Post
The 'Blood Rage' spell adjustment, it grants the strength bonus, but does not apply the penalty to the armor class.
Hmm I just tested this under a blank character and for each 2 points of Str it gave a -1 to AC. So at +10 Str the character had a 5 AC. I also used my data set that has no .user files in it.

You don't have any custom changes that could be interfering in any way?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noname.jpg (36.7 KB, 6 views)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #171
chava

Old June 26th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Hmm I just tested this under a blank character and for each 2 points of Str it gave a -1 to AC. So at +10 Str the character had a 5 AC. I also used my data set that has no .user files in it.

You don't have any custom changes that could be interfering in any way?

Very possibly ~ I'll check it again. Thanks.
chava is offline   #172
Cullyn

Send a message via AIM to Cullyn Send a message via Yahoo to Cullyn

Old June 26th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Relating to the Bestiary, the Shadow has immunity to critical hits among its many other immunities and I can't find a reason why.
Cullyn is offline   #173
chava

Old June 26th, 2011, 04:43 PM
The Shadow has immunity to critical hits because it's incorporeal.
chava is offline   #174
teaubaut

Old June 26th, 2011, 07:01 PM
I have a NE cleric with a CE god. I was trying to add animate dead to my spell list and get "you can not cast lawful spells, if you or your deity is chaotic." I opened my data file created a copy of animate dead and then changed the alignment of animate dead from evil to lawful and did not get the error then. Thinking some where in the code where it makes the check is transposed.
teaubaut is offline   #175
Bishop37
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 26th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Fast movement for barbarians isn't properly restricted by heavy armor (if you are strong enough to wear heavy armor without being heavily encumbered, you gain the benefits of fast movement, even though you can only wear up to medium armor and gain fast movement).
Bishop37 is offline   #176
Cullyn

Send a message via AIM to Cullyn Send a message via Yahoo to Cullyn

Old June 27th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chava View Post
The Shadow has immunity to critical hits because it's incorporeal.
Can you specifically give me where this is? I looked through the Core Rulebook, Bestiary, and Bestiary 2 and while there are many restrictions on what can hit an incorporeal creature and how much damage it can do, there is no stipulation that states it is immune to critical hits. This doesn't mean I just didn't miss something, but now I'm curious.
Cullyn is offline   #177
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 27th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop37 View Post
Fast movement for barbarians isn't properly restricted by heavy armor (if you are strong enough to wear heavy armor without being heavily encumbered, you gain the benefits of fast movement, even though you can only wear up to medium armor and gain fast movement).
Core Rulebook, pg. 31:
"This benefit applies only when she is wearing no armor, light armor, or medium armor, and not carrying a heavy load."
Mathias is offline   #178
Vilrandir

Old June 27th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Hi

I've just purchased the program and I ran into what seems to be some bugs in the Monk.
I have a 10th level monk with weapon focus (unnarmed), the weapon focus bonus should also apply to his CMB and its not adding it.
Also, he has an amulet of mighty fists +2 and his flurry of blows attacks don't seem to be counting either that or his weapon focus (unnarmed). I believe a solution to this would be to make the flurry of blows part of the unnarmed category (I couldn't figure out if it already is, I'm only starting to learn the authoring program) but I'm unsure about this. I checked and there are no other enhancement bonus applying except for an enhancement bonus to strength. please help
Vilrandir is offline   #179
Snouffman

Old June 27th, 2011, 09:27 AM
The description of the Inheritor's Crusader Prestige Class shows that they get 0+Int mod skill points at each level instead of 2+Int mod. The program correctly gives you 2+Int mod when you add the level, but the description is incorrect.
Snouffman is offline   #180
Closed Thread