Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

DFC64

Old March 28th, 2012, 05:56 AM
*Spoilers possible if you haven't played Feast of Ravenmoor or Trial of the Beast - Carrion Crown*

I'm a new DM who is running the Feast of Ravenmoor and the Trial of the Beast/Carrion Crown module. I recently got Hero Labs and purchased a lot of the main add ons (beast guides, advanced player guide)

Anyways, does anyone know if someone has created the NPCs for Ravenmoor? If not, I'm having a tough time creating the last NPC. I can't seem to find the monster type to create it. It's an aberration (Blightspawn). Anyone know how I can go about this?

Finally, I have the community created beastiary which has most of the Carrion Crown creatures it seems. However for Trial of the Beast, it seems to only have 3? I'm new to this so maybe I'm just assuming that there are more unique creatures in this? Are the rest just stock monsters because it doesn't seem like that to me.

Anyways, thanks to anyone who can help this clueless DM
DFC64 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 28th, 2012, 09:48 AM
I am actually playing in CC chapter 2 now as a player about half way done. So far I have not really seen any unique monsters. They appear to be straight from the B1 so far. There was one big Wraith that was sort of unique but it could have just had the the Advanced Template or so applied.

Sorry can't be more help right now. I can ask the DM running it to see how many unique monsters are in it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ValaraukarU

Old March 28th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Looking at the community data set for Carrion Crown I see many NPCs in the stock portfolios for CC. I also see several in the portfolio files under the user.

So: Import Stock Hero: select AP43 - CC - Bestiary & NPCs - C1 through AP48 - CC- Bestiary & NPCs C6

And: Import Hero from Portfolio and browse to: \Documents\Hero Lab\portfolios\pathfinder\Carrion Crown

I see quite a lot here.
ValaraukarU is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
egg_green

Old March 28th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFC64 View Post
Anyways, does anyone know if someone has created the NPCs for Ravenmoor? If not, I'm having a tough time creating the last NPC. I can't seem to find the monster type to create it. It's an aberration (Blightspawn). Anyone know how I can go about this?
I've done most of them, though I changed a few things because my party was higher level than the module expects. The last creature was created just for the adventure, though, and therefore won't be in any of the data packages available now. You will need to either create it using the editor, or convince one of the helpful souls around here to do so for you. I'm afraid I don't really have the expertise with the editor to do something like that myself, or I'd have done so when I ran the adventure.
egg_green is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old March 28th, 2012, 02:07 PM
I'll post the Blightspawn here in a Zip file for you.

I'll upload it to the community files for future updates though! So if you are using the community bestiary don't forget to remove the singular file to avoid duplicate thing errors!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Feast of Ravenmoor.zip (17.1 KB, 11 views)

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community

Last edited by bodrin; March 28th, 2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Added Zip with Blightspawn Por and user files
bodrin is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
DFC64

Old March 30th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
I'll post the Blightspawn here in a Zip file for you.

I'll upload it to the community files for future updates though! So if you are using the community bestiary don't forget to remove the singular file to avoid duplicate thing errors!!
Awesome! Thanks so much I assume I'll see how you created such a creature once I look at this at home. I appreciate the time you took to make it.

Thanks to everyone who responded, I appreciate the input!
DFC64 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote