Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Mike View Post
and should only increase price by 1000 GP(Item is Torso only, not full suit needing 4000 GP increase)
Where do see anything that says Breastplate is anything other than Medium armor when applying Mithral? I have never heard of Torso only armor in Pathfinder.

Or are you going by the fluff text for the armor? If so that is literately just fluffy description text its not the rules for the item. Mithral is +4,000gp for medium armor.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #41
Aaron

Old July 23rd, 2012, 02:56 PM
I believe he is referring to the Piecemeal Armor variant rules in Ultimate Combat.
Aaron is offline   #42
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I believe he is referring to the Piecemeal Armor variant rules in Ultimate Combat.
Oh that could be. Forgot about them...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #43
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:44 PM
UC page 199 (in the piecemeal armor rules): "In the case of chain shirts, breastplates, agile breastplates, and any other armor pieces that are treated as a category lighter when worn alone, to determine the cost of creating that piece of armor from a special material, use the base armor category..."

So the torso piece of full plate uses the heavy armor price for a mithral torso: 4,000.
Mathias is offline   #44
Lostmartyr

Old July 23rd, 2012, 05:43 PM
When buying the Dark Blue Rhomboid Ioun Stone it does not list the Alertness Feat, it adds the skill points. I tried adding the Scarlet and Green Cabochan and it did add the feat.
Lostmartyr is offline   #45
Dragnmoon

Old July 23rd, 2012, 08:14 PM
I don't know yet if there are more of these, but I juts Noticed on my Human the spell Linebreaker is mark as legal for PFS play. Though it is legal for play, it is only legal for Half-Orcs.

Edit: Yes there are more of them. I am assuming you can't distinguish legality based on race?

If true that will cause problems, too many players don't confirm if HeroLabs is correct for PFS legality, I will have to keep a close eye on that.

Last edited by Dragnmoon; July 23rd, 2012 at 08:19 PM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #46
kinevon

Old July 23rd, 2012, 11:30 PM
Summoner (Master Summoner) - Summoning Mastery I shows up correctly in the Special Abilities tab, but does not show up under Tracked Resources on the In-Play tab.

Magus does not have an area for putting in favorite Metamagic spells.

Summoner (Master Summoner) - Eidolon is not giving the Eidolon form options, it is asking for a race instead.
kinevon is offline   #47
concerro

Old July 24th, 2012, 02:14 AM
I don't know if this has been reported or not, but my druid levels are being counted as druid levels -3, for the purpose of my animal companions. I am not using any archetypes or any other non-core option.
concerro is offline   #48
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 24th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by concerro View Post
I don't know if this has been reported or not, but my druid levels are being counted as druid levels -3, for the purpose of my animal companions. I am not using any archetypes or any other non-core option.
Did you take the Animal domain, rather than "Animal Companion"?
Mathias is offline   #49
Talon378

Old July 24th, 2012, 11:49 AM
This probably not a bug report as much as it is a question about the update. I have a Zen Archer Monk at first level. It seems like in a previous version of the software there was a way to have the attacks with his bow when using flurry of blows print out on the character sheet or at least be usable in the program on the in play tab. I am not seeing that ability now. Am I dreaming, or is that something that has disappeared???
Talon378 is offline   #50
Closed Thread