Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
I get an error when I open up the Stock Hero Wight

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Temp\hero_lab_load_issues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the help menu).

Pick 'spScriCha0" has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '234'
Pick 'spScriCha0" has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '235'

Edit: Same error with all the Zombies
Same error with Wasp, Giant - 25 Nov 10
These are false errors that Hero Lab is reporting. You can click through them, and there shouldn't be a problem. I'll try to keep the errors from being reported. Thanks for noting these.
Mathias is online now   #51 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quixoticparadigm View Post
When creating a +1 Longbow, Composite (Str +1), the correct price shows up when you click on the 'Edit this weapon' button, but it adds 100 gp to the item when you hover your mouse over the '?' button.

(+1) + (Masterwork) + (Longbow, Composite) + (Str +1) = 2000 + 300 + 100 + 100 = 2500 gp. The '?' has 2600 gp listed.

For each increase in the Str rating for the Longbow, Composite, the price of the item when you hold your mouse over the '?' button incorrect raises the cost by 100 gp, no matter if its regular, masterwork, or magical.

I also believe this value throws off the 'Wealth' and 'Gear Value' number stated at the top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quixoticparadigm View Post
Creating ammunition out of special materials is also off. The 'Edit this weapon' button price for Adamantine Arrows (x50) is 62.5 gp. The '?' button price is 3002.5 gp. The '?' button price is the correct price because each piece of ammunition should have an additional cost of +60 for each arrow made of adamantine.

The same thing also happens for ammunition created from silver. The 'Edit this weapon' button price for Adamantine Arrows (x50) is 4.5 gp. The '?' button price is 102.5 gp. The '?' button price is the correct price because each piece of ammunition should have an additional cost of +2 for each arrow made of adamantine.

Ammunition prices for cold iron are fine.

Once again, these differences in prices may be screwing with 'Wealth' and 'Gear Value.'
Previously reported, these are on the to-do list.
Mathias is online now   #52 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre92 View Post
I believe there may be a bug with the Raging Vitality feat (APG pg.168). I've got a level 12 Barbarian with Raging Vitality but when I enable the Raging option on the In-Play tab my unmodified Con of 16 goes to 22. The way I'm reading it Con should go to 24, +6 for Greater Rage and an additional +2 for Raging Vitality. So am I reading the feat wrong or is this a two morale bonuses not stacking in the software issue?
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #53 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2010, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Blowgun darts are not stacking

Never mind, but they should by default, I had to select stack.
I've set them to stack by default for the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #54 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 30th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigkilla View Post
Shield Master (Combat)
Your mastery of the shield allows you to fight with it without hindrance.

Prerequisites: Improved Shield Bash, Shield Proficiency, Shield Slam, Two-Weapon Fighting, base attack bonus +11.

Benefit: You do not suffer any penalties on attack rolls made with a shield while you are wielding another weapon. Add your shield’s enhancement bonus to attack and damage rolls made with the shield as if it were a weapon enhancement bonus.

To me it looks like the feat is not working properly.It does not seem to be adding in the enchantment bonus of a shield to hit and damage.
If you mean you have a magical +1 Light Shield and that HL only gives a total of +1 instead of +2 this is correct. See Jason Bulmahn's post HERE about it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Bigkilla

Old November 30th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
If you mean you have a magical +1 Light Shield and that HL only gives a total of +1 instead of +2 this is correct. See Jason Bulmahn's post HERE about it.
No, it was a +5 shield but I see from that post that that feat is kind of lame if it only adds the shields base non magical bonus to hit and damage. I was hoping to get away from adding shield spikes.
Bigkilla is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
Pezmerga

Old November 30th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Gloves of dueling are not displaying weapon training properly.
Here is an example a level 20 fighter has 4 weapon training groups.

At level 20, Without the gloves on they display properly as:
+4 (first group taken at level 5)
+3 (second taken at level 9)
+2 (third group taken at level 13)
and +1 (Fourth group taken at level 17)

when you equip the gloves, it shows like this:

+6 (1st group taken, which should be the highest)
+7 (2nd)
+8 (3rd)
+9... (4th group)

The bonuses with gloves on should be:
+6 (1st group)
+5 (2nd group)
+4 (3rd group)
+3 (4th group)
Pezmerga is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 30th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
After you've worn the headband for 24h, the bonus to INT becomes a permanent bonus. On pg. 555, in the Permanent bonuses section, it says "Modify all skills and statistics related to that ability" - the number of bonuses for INT is a statistic related to INT.
Just an FYI here is James Jacob's latest post, Tuesday 11/30/2010, on the subject. Not sure its that helpful as he sort of saying its correct both ways.

Maybe someday we will get an official FAQ entry.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
EvilJonUK

Old December 1st, 2010, 01:28 AM
For the Rage Prophet Mystery you can currently add an additional spell slot, but some of the spells you can choose as a Rage Prophet aren't in the standard list. e.g. See Invisible at level 2, is it possible to change the drop down to show the spell list rather than just add a spell slot.
EvilJonUK is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old December 1st, 2010, 03:04 AM
I guess this is more of a pet peeve then a bug. With that being said it is a problem though. With wizard/sorcerer spells that have more then one version of it like lesser globe of invulnerability and globe of invulnerability have an issue where if you select the higher version of the spell you do NOT get the description and it refers you to look up the lesser version instead. While this might not seem like much but as a DM it just slows us down that much more to have to either go back to the wizard tab and select the lesser version of the spell illegally (if it was not selected before) to get the description or look the spell up in the book.
This just slows things down for the DM that much more with software that should be all about speed and efficiency for the DM and the player.
Nikmal is offline   #60 Reply With Quote