Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

iceniqueen

Old February 13th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umarian View Post
What do you mean you had to delete HL? Were you getting an error message when you started HL? You can right click on the error and copy it, then paste in your post. That will help people identify what is going on in order to provide you more help.
Yes got 2 errors and they popped up on other characters as well. I removed the user files and still got the errors. I did a search on 1 and it said the files did not play well with other USER files. Even with them deleted they errored the system. Once I removed HL and reloaded the errors went away accept on the character I was trying to use the USER file on. I had to recreate the character which was no big deal.

Why they do not show I have no idea. One I saw a check box (the file mentioned in the posts) Under customize. But still never say anything in any part of HL or the character.

HL is up to date
iceniqueen is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 13th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Did you restart Hero Lab after deleting those .user files? Hero Lab does not constantly check the status of the files that are loaded. It loads them all into a database when you launch a specific game system, and then uses that database.
Mathias is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old February 13th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Can you copy and paste the errors here so we can have a better idea of what is happening?
Umarian is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
iceniqueen

Old February 13th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umarian View Post
Can you copy and paste the errors here so we can have a better idea of what is happening?
No because I removed HL and reloaded.

As for restarting after... Yes. many times
iceniqueen is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
iceniqueen

Old February 13th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Here is the screen shot. This is with the PFRPG_druid_Wildshape.user loaded in the C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\pathfinder folder and the Configure hero Druid WIld shape box checked.

iceniqueen is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 13th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceniqueen View Post
Here is the screen shot. This is with the PFRPG_druid_Wildshape.user loaded in the C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\pathfinder folder and the Configure hero Druid WIld shape box checked.
Those are Spell Adjustments. Look under the "Other Adjustments" instead of the "Spell Adjustments".

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
iceniqueen

Old February 13th, 2013, 05:18 PM
If I load the Wildshape Polymorph Adjustments and remove the PFRPG_druid_Wildshape.user
I get this error

Last edited by iceniqueen; February 13th, 2013 at 05:26 PM.
iceniqueen is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
iceniqueen

Old February 13th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
They are located in Spell Adjustments as various versions of "Beast Shape, Elemental Body, and Plant Shape".
Just was going off what he posted.

As for the Other adjustments I see Effect: Wild Shape Huge. This does nothing and says as effected by bards inspire greatness ability. and even if I remove the .user file that stays
iceniqueen is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 13th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceniqueen View Post
If I load the Wildshape Polymorph Adjustments and remove the PFRPG_druid_Wildshape.user
I get this error
You most likely need Bestiary 1 to get those to load as it looks like it bootstraps abilities from Bestiary 1 Official Package. You could use the editor to remove that bootstrap and then see if it loads.

Unfortunately I never really looked into these files and posted them as is from others. Many others use this file but they most likely own the Bestiary 1 package so it loads just fine for them.

P.S. - You can just right click on an error message and select Copy to copy the text instead of posting the image if you would like.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
iceniqueen

Old February 15th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Never did get the main .user file to work. But after purchasing the 3 bestiary pack I got the 10 zipped files to work
iceniqueen is offline   #20 Reply With Quote