Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kane_Severance

Old February 20th, 2014, 10:30 AM
OK, I submitted a bug report because dragon disciple does not properly scale the dragon bloodline power "dragon resistances". At Sorc10/DD 10 the dragon resistances power is only scaled to its level 9 power of Resistance 10, natural armor +2.

At level 15 the natural armor should scale to +4 and at level 20 the bloodline power "Power of Wyrms" which grants paralysis, sleep and one energy immunity and blindsense 60' should unlock. Neither becomes available.

Oddly enough, higher level bloodline powers do unlock. You get wings as normal at level 15 and at 17 and 20 you gain additional breath weapon uses.

Is adding the missing abilities manually through adjustments the best way to handle granting the proper powers, or is there a way to directly access/improve the bloodline powers?

Edit: Actually, looking at adjustments, I'm not even sure how to add immunities. I can add energy resistance or natural armor, but energy, paralysis or sleep immunities? No idea.

Last edited by Kane_Severance; February 20th, 2014 at 10:40 AM.
Kane_Severance is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 20th, 2014, 11:22 AM
I think their is a base adjustment called like "Class Ability Extra Levels" (not near HL so guessing on name) that allows for adding extra levels to a class ability. Then you can force the ability to treat you as higher level.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Kane_Severance

Old February 20th, 2014, 03:24 PM
That took care of it, thanks.
Kane_Severance is offline   #3 Reply With Quote