Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 18th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
Yeah, that's what I did too. I kind of like having the red "reminder", but when the GM has a rule that says there can't be any red or the PC isn't valid, it's a bit of a pain.
I don't really blame your DM though. I have a very similar rule actually because I already have SO much to do as a DM. That its nice to let HL do the validation of characters for me.

If I allow an adjustment on a character (rarely) I require that a player type in the (source) section exactly why this adjustment is needed. Because 2 months down the road no one will remember if its not commented.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #11
Aaron

Old May 18th, 2016, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
I could be wrong, but I understand HL logic is "what weapon are you using this round?". I constantly had to make changes to the Weapons checkboxes with my 2-weapon ranger. Some rounds he was making a full attack, other times it was with a single weapon so he doesn't have the 2-weapon penalties.
Are you familiar with equipment sets? You can set up different pairs of weapons and have them all display different attack bonuses based on how they would be equipped. You can even set the real weapons on the hero to match the setup in the ES by clicking on a single button to swap more quickly.
Aaron is offline   #12
Kaleb

Old May 18th, 2016, 03:23 PM
after down loading the 7.6b update I got the following errors

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spDomiPer4'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spMindP5FR'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spFeeblem5'
Thing 'ruDemNysro' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'abValue' on bootstrapped thing 'raPoiCON'
Kaleb is offline   #13
ShadowChemosh

Old May 18th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
after down loading the 7.6b update I got the following errors
more than once for field 'abValue' on bootstrapped thing 'raPoiCON'
If you update HL the very next step you should ALWAYS do is update your community Pack or other addons. Pathfinder Pack v1.2 fixes this issue.

TobyFox fixed the other ones also with his latest release of FR.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #14
Kaleb

Old May 18th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Tim I am still getting these errors after installing the FR updates
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spDomiPer4'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spMindP5FR'
Thing 'ioCephalom' - Bootstrap value assignment should not be assigned more than once for field 'sDC' on bootstrapped thing 'spFeeblem5'
Kaleb is offline   #15
ShadowChemosh

Old May 18th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post
Tim I am still getting these errors after installing the FR updates

See THIS post. I guess TobyFox didn't yet have time to release a full update. He just has a link to the fixed file in DropBox

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #16
Skeld

Old May 19th, 2016, 09:14 PM
I can't make PDFs anymore.

-Skeld
Skeld is offline   #17
Skeld

Old May 19th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeld View Post
Nevermind. HL couldn't install the PDF plug in because HL was using the PDF plug in. Derp.

-Skeld
Skeld is offline   #18
Closed Thread