Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

keronian

Old September 3rd, 2012, 06:52 AM
Okay, there's an issue with the Hide Shirt. There are now two that come from different source material.

The OLD Hide shirt, from the original Rise of the Runelords Player's guide, was light armor, +4 AC, +4 max dex bonus, -3 AC penalty, 20% arcane spell failure, 25 lbs, and cost 90GP. This one is the one that Hero Lab has available. This is also the version that is NOT legal for Pathfinder Society play.

The NEW Hide shirt, from Varisia, Birthplace of Legends, is also light armor, +3 AC, +4 max dex bonus, -1 AC penalty, 15% Arcane spell failure, 18 lbs, and costs 20 GP. This one is legal for Pathfinder Society play.
keronian is offline   #251
keronian

Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:03 AM
A correction to my previous post... The one from the old Rise of the Runelords Player's Guide is medium armor, not light. And it seems there was a reprint of that shirt as light armor in the Curse of the Crimson Throne Player's Guide... So now the issue is, we have TWO hide shirts available, it seems?

Either way, the one from the original Rise of the Runelords Player's Guide is not legal for play, the ones from Varisia, Birthplace of Legends and I believe from Curse of the Crimson Throne are legal.
keronian is offline   #252
Phyxion

Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:08 AM
Non-proficiency penalties are not added correctly to flurry of blows. This is happening with a level 1 monk wielding a monk's spade. The normal attack line shows -3 to hit (+1 str, -4 not proficient), but the flurry line shows +0/+0. Should be -4/-4, if my math is right (+1 full bab when flurrying, +1 str, -2 flurry penalty, -4 not proficient).
Phyxion is offline   #253
bstern

Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:33 AM
Desert Druid is stating that the "Nature Sense" class ability is replaced, but it is not replaced in the PRD or in my paper copy of the APG. Additionally, nothing in the color text replaces it.
bstern is offline   #254
bstern

Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:23 PM
There is no Giant Scorpion Animal companion, and when I try to create one, HL fails validation with an intelligence of --.
bstern is offline   #255
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstern View Post
There is no Giant Scorpion Animal companion, and when I try to create one, HL fails validation with an intelligence of --.
Giant Scorpion is from Ultimate Magic and displays just fine inside of HL for me. Do you A) purchased Ultimate Magic and B) have it checked marked?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noname.jpg (105.2 KB, 6 views)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #256
Spaarky1978

Old September 3rd, 2012, 05:51 PM
Under the PFS Rules set for Eidolons HP are incorrectly generated. The rules follow Animal Companion rules. For a normal summoner they get 5.5 hp per level. On the First Worlder archtype the HD get reduced to d6 so they would get 3.5 each level.
Spaarky1978 is offline   #257
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old September 4th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Hi guys,

Is there a change font for pathfinder, as I have trouble reading some for the values.

See image 1 this is what we see when looking at the magical item

Then when highlighting it, you can see the text in image 2.

how can I fix this so it is easily visible, or is this a bug?
Attached Images
File Type: png Pathfinder - Name not there 1.png (258.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: png Pathfinder - Name not there 2.png (260.1 KB, 22 views)

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/
thedarkelf007 is offline   #258
Aaron

Old September 4th, 2012, 01:54 AM
Looks like a bug to me.
Aaron is offline   #259
pholtus

Old September 4th, 2012, 05:05 AM
When I try to add agile breastplate, it doesn't seem to be any different than normal breastplate other than cost. The penalty to climb is the same as all the other physical skills. It looks like "[ImpArmChk3.skClimb]" isn't being looked at in the eval script. (At least not for the three characters I tried it on)

I don't know what the impact is on folks using the piecemeal armor option, but just selecting "Reduce ACP for Skills" and selecting the climb skill +3 option seems to have fixed it for me.
pholtus is offline   #260
Closed Thread