Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Oldschoola77

Send a message via AIM to Oldschoola77 Send a message via Yahoo to Oldschoola77 Send a message via Skype™ to Oldschoola77

Old November 18th, 2011, 06:08 PM
According to Faiths of Balance there are paladins that are lawful neutral that serve Abadar but the program wont allow it...
Oldschoola77 is offline   #31
Aaron

Old November 18th, 2011, 08:32 PM
"Monk Weapons" means that they can be used with flurry of blows, but the monk is not necessarily proficient in that weapon.
Aaron is offline   #32
Dragnmoon

Old November 19th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschoola77 View Post
According to Faiths of Balance there are paladins that are lawful neutral that serve Abadar but the program wont allow it...
That is incorrect, the paladins at server Abadar are still Lawful Good.
Dragnmoon is offline   #33
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 19th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
"Monk Weapons" means that they can be used with flurry of blows, but the monk is not necessarily proficient in that weapon.
Yep correct and this is on the official FAQ.

Monk Weapons: If a weapon is specified as a monk weapon, does that mean that monks are automatically proficient with that weapon?
No. It means that they can use this weapon while using flurry of blows. It does not mean that it is added to the list of weapons that a monk is proficient with, unless the weapon description says otherwise.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #34
budgreen

Old November 19th, 2011, 10:06 AM
The description for the weapon ability "wounding" is not accurate.
Hero Forge shows that this ability deals 1 point of CON damage.
The rulebook says that it does 1 point of BLEED damage.
budgreen is offline   #35
freebfrost

Old November 19th, 2011, 05:32 PM
The short description for this feat that is displayed on the character sheet reads as follows: "Judgments have greater effect on creatures of a specific type, chosen from the ranger's favored enemy list"

Which while technically correct, and mirrors what is in the Feat table in Ultimate Magic, does not give a player any useful information in play.

Is there a way to add "Any sacred or profane bonus you gain from a judgment is 1 higher for attacks you make against or take from creatures that match the selected favored enemy." or similar to make this more useful on the character sheet?

Thanks!
- Mark W. Bruce
freebfrost is offline   #36
Provos

Old November 19th, 2011, 05:32 PM
This Feat should work for Slings, Slingstaff, and double slings but it doesn't.
Quote:
Halfling Slinger (Combat)
You have honed your racial talent for slingcraft.
Prerequisite: Halfling.
Benefit: You gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls made using a sling.
Provos is offline   #37
Dragnmoon

Old November 19th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Alchemist Bombs are still showing the Melee to hit when it should only be showing ranged
Dragnmoon is offline   #38
infernalperson

Old November 21st, 2011, 09:22 AM
Just a few things I noticed: For Alchemist, the Wings discovery shows as available at first level, but it should be available only starting at level 6. It says as much in the description.

For the Vivisectionist archtype, it appears that all of the bonus spells (Awaken Animal, Awaken, Baleful Polymorph, and Regenerate) appear in the fomula book immediately, instead of appearing at 7th, 9th, 9th, and 15th as per the rules.

Also, the Cruel Anatomist class feature of Vivisectionist, which should use your Knowledge (Nature) skill bonus in place of your Heal bonus, applies itself immediately upon putting points into (Nature) at first level, instead of 3rd level as the class feature states.

The available archetypes also don't seem to update their validity as well as some other classes. For example, Vivisectionist replaces the Bomb ability, yet Hero Lab still shows other archetypes that modify Bomb as being available. The Bomb-related discoveries show as unavailable though, which is correct.

Phew. After all of this, I can still make an accurate-enough character, but a few things have to be double-checked and worked around. Hope this helps someone!
infernalperson is offline   #39
mycerius

Old November 21st, 2011, 10:23 AM
Ok. I know this is the 6.8 thread; but since my original problem started with 6.8, I thought I would go ahead and post this here. With the 6.9 update today, I was hoping my "9-skills" issue I mentioned last week would magically go away. Not only did it not go away, HL crashes on most dialog closures (selecting a monk bonus feat, selecting an archtype, etc.) and this is with only a single additional skill. Sigh. Not my week.

X Error of failed request: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
Major opcode of failed request: 53 (X_CreatePixmap)
Serial number of failed request: 307995
Current serial number in output stream: 308137

Last edited by mycerius; November 21st, 2011 at 10:25 AM.
mycerius is offline   #40
Closed Thread