Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 20th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperian View Post
1. In the Gear section of the PDF, spells in a scroll are cut off instead of wrapping to multiple lines. I created a scroll with 5 spells on it, and the last few spells on the scroll are cut off and dont' show up on the PDF at all.
I've put this on my to-do list, thanks for the report.

Quote:
2. The Special Abilities section appears in two places on the character sheet (one on the first page and one on the second page, after the Gear and equipped weapons and armor sections), and each section displays different special abilities. Please consolidate all special abilities into one section

3. Weapons appear in several different places (some on the first page, and some on the second page after the Gear section -- this is very annoying since you must look all over the character sheet to find your weapons). Please consolidate all weapons into one section.
When the lists can't finish putting everything on the first page, they spill over to the second page.

Quote:
4. Weapons show up in undesirable order, and unequipped weapons are often shown before equipped weapons. For example, on my dwarven ranger, unarmed strike shows up on the character sheet before his waraxe. It would be great if equipped weapons always showed first in the list. It would also be nice if unarmed strike was not shown at all unless the character is a monk or has the improved unarmed strike feat. If that's too complex to code, then perhaps have a checkbox next to unarmed strike that gives you the option to hide it when exporting the character to PDF.
Weapon ordering is on my to-do list.

On the configure hero form that you see when you create a new character (or go to the character menu and select "Configure Hero Form", click on the list of options that's on the right hand side. Near the bottom of this list will be "Hide Unarmed (in weapons)"
Mathias is offline   #10 Reply With Quote