Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

stargazer_dragon

Old July 10th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
Speaking of the Aegis. On a new portfolio, adding 1 level of Aegis, and choosing astral skin gives this error:

Attempt to access field 'cTotalLev' that does not exist for thing 'rcPUaEvade'
Location: 'field calculate' script for Field 'xTotalLev' near line 34
- - -
Attempt to access field 'cSpcBonLev' that does not exist for thing 'rcPUaEvade'
Location: 'field calculate' script for Field 'xTotalLev' near line 34

Neither Astral Armor nor Astral Juggernaut gives this error.

It looks to be associated with the Evasion/Improved Evasion customization chain.
Does this also with the other armor skins if you add evasion via armor customization.

Also a Lot of the Aegis customizations have no txt entered into there description, waiting for it to get fleshed out and polished a bit more but would love to play one
stargazer_dragon is offline   #821
skilmar

Old July 10th, 2014, 09:42 PM
I just updated to Community Bestiary v2.23, and when I loaded an existing character portfolio I received the following error:

Pick 'abDRClrMag' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '95'

Before updating Community Bestiary, I did not get this error. Other updates (which were installed before I received the error) are:
- Hero Lab for Windows v5.2b
- Pathfinder v9.5

I also have ShadowChemosh Adjustments v2.9 installed, but I received the error before installing it.

Please help.

Thanks,
Skilmar
skilmar is offline   #822
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 10th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skilmar View Post
I just updated to Community Bestiary v2.23, and when I loaded an existing character portfolio I received the following error:

Pick 'abDRClrMag' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '95'

Before updating Community Bestiary, I did not get this error. Other updates (which were installed before I received the error) are:
- Hero Lab for Windows v5.2b
- Pathfinder v9.5

I also have ShadowChemosh Adjustments v2.9 installed, but I received the error before installing it.

Please help.

Thanks,
Skilmar
Was this on the iPad? I changed the unique ID of Cold Iron Magic DR as I found that HL does not toss an error anymore on the desktop. I forgot to test the iPad and it still shows the error. Its not really an issue as the new "Cold Iron & Magic" DR got setup correctly so it should be a one time message when you load on the iPad.

My bad! I won't do that again. But honestly its not a problem and after the iPad saves the character again the message will go away.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #823
ShadowChemosh

Old July 10th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewm9 View Post
On the Ultimate Psionics data set again, the War Mind power selections are broken. My test was an Aegis with a 13 Wisdom. if I do not select Warrior's Journey it will not let me select any powers. If I do select it will only let me choose Aegis. It should by default let me select Psychic Warrior powers without doing anything since he should be considered a 1st level Psychic Warrior for powers unless I grossly misunderstand the Prestige Class and add the points listed per level for the War Mind.
Thanks for the bug report.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #824
stargazer_dragon

Old July 11th, 2014, 03:33 AM
does whoever is working on the Aegis stuff need help filling in info for the Aegis powers, if so with a pointer to the name of said armor powers I could crack the book open and try to fill in the Details box to maybe get it to show a description of the powers, of course that's about the extent of what I can do lol

Would love to see that class working and functional without having to read the book to even know what the armor mods do
stargazer_dragon is offline   #825
skilmar

Old July 11th, 2014, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Was this on the iPad? I changed the unique ID of Cold Iron Magic DR as I found that HL does not toss an error anymore on the desktop. I forgot to test the iPad and it still shows the error. Its not really an issue as the new "Cold Iron & Magic" DR got setup correctly so it should be a one time message when you load on the iPad.

My bad! I won't do that again. But honestly its not a problem and after the iPad saves the character again the message will go away.
Actually - This is on Windows -- both Vista (on my desktop) and Win 8 (on my tablet).
skilmar is offline   #826
TCArknight

Old July 11th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer_dragon View Post
does whoever is working on the Aegis stuff need help filling in info for the Aegis powers, if so with a pointer to the name of said armor powers I could crack the book open and try to fill in the Details box to maybe get it to show a description of the powers, of course that's about the extent of what I can do lol

Would love to see that class working and functional without having to read the book to even know what the armor mods do
This will be in the next release. All of the customizations will be working mechanically as well as the archetypes.
TCArknight is offline   #827
ShadowChemosh

Old July 11th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skilmar View Post
Actually - This is on Windows -- both Vista (on my desktop) and Win 8 (on my tablet).
Weird. I tested on windows... That's really weird...

If you open the character and dirty it up (make any change) and then save it you should no longer get the error.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #828
CrazyAl11

Old July 13th, 2014, 11:58 AM
Please help... When I add the new source the d20pfsrd updates do not get added to the available updates list? I've followed the pdf instructions to the letter but can't seem to add the updates to the list, step 6 says to restart HL after you've added the new source which I've done but it doesn't add them to the list, what am I doing wrong?
CrazyAl11 is offline   #829
Korlen

Old July 14th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korlen View Post
I found another bug in the Way of the Wicked files. Not certain which book this time.

True Vampirism feat is not working properly. The skill bonuses gained at this feat are +8 across the board, failing to take into account that parts of that +8 vampires receive are given earlier in the Path of the Vampire feats. The ability points are not given at all when this feat is selected. I think everything else is okay.

The workaround for this is to add an Adjustment of -5 to the feat total, removing the Path of the Vampire feats (The Bitten, The Dying, The Risen, The Initiated, True Vampirism), and adding the Vampire template. You may have to temporarily remove your highest level to add Vampire.
Shadow, I haven't seen this fix put in, but since reporting it I've gotten more familiar with the HL editor. I've gotten it fixed today in a .user file I'd be happy to send to you. My coding might be sloppy and running at the wrong timing (pre-levels), but 90-95% of the legwork is done.
Korlen is offline   #830
Closed Thread