Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sendric

Old October 23rd, 2015, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh View Post
I'm not sure if this is a community set or a core issue, but...

I am working on a 1st level Factotum. It looks like the Armor Class calculation is incorrect. It looks like it's adding my Intelligence modifier to AC, which is what Cunning Defense provides... only, Cunning Defense 1) isn't available until 3rd level, and 2) requires the use of Inspiration Points (in other words, it's not "on" all the time).
Probably an oversight on my part when I implemented this class. I'll take a look and get it fixed.

Update: This issue was caused by Improved Cunning Defense and has been fixed. I've also improved a few other class specials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulh
Another Factotum quirk - The Special tab shows "Inspiration (Factotum)," and then shows inspiration point total: ?. Should Hero Labs calculate and display inspiration points?
Probably? I'll take a look and try to figure out what I did here.

Update: Apparently, I hard-coded the ? with the intention of changing it with a script. After taking another look at it, I decided it's probably not necessary to have the Inspiration points in the Specials tab, so I've removed it.

Last edited by Sendric; October 23rd, 2015 at 08:28 AM.
Sendric is online now   #11 Reply With Quote