Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

sirrogue2

Old February 12th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Just noted a problem with the Mythic Playtest code. Adding mythic tiers to a character is not supposed to change how many level-based attribute bonuses a character receives. With the Mythic Playtest package and the update activated, it seems that Hero Lab reduces how many class levels a character has by 1 per tier in respect to how many attribute increases that character get.

4 levels + 2 tiers = 0 increases (should be 1)
6 levels + 2 tiers = 1 increase
8 levels + 2 tiers = 1 increase (should be 2)
sirrogue2 is offline   #291
Troedel

Old February 15th, 2013, 08:05 AM
I can´t make this work. Every time I start to check for imports I get a non specific error message. Is the update.xml location at the beginning of the thread still correct?
Troedel is offline   #292
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 15th, 2013, 10:38 AM
I moved the Mythic issue over to the Mythic thread and answered it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troedel View Post
I can´t make this work. Every time I start to check for imports I get a non specific error message. Is the update.xml location at the beginning of the thread still correct?
As of two days ago I know for a fact it was working as I always download the latest patches myself to test. So when I released v1.8 Mythic Rules it worked fine. Going by the download logs for today its working. You can just copy/paste the value into a browser if you like:
http://www.shadowsoftware.net/herola...rd/updates.xml
Just followed the link and the XML shows correctly. So the server is up and running.

Can you let me know what/how you setup the URL. Can you take a screen shot of the error message? Or if its from HL you can right click on the message and copy and paste it here.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #293
Troedel

Old February 15th, 2013, 01:50 PM
O.k. Problem solved and thank you for guiding the way. Bitdefender was set to check http traffic and identified the update website as a potential threat. As HL is no browser this did not show up ( as a warning is done in html... ). Entering the update site in the browser showed the warning and turning http scanning off temporarily resulted in success. Thanks again
Troedel is offline   #294
Unseelie

Old February 20th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Hey Shadow, I've noticed that the files for Legacy of Fire understandably but incorrectly make reference to Qadiran as a language. The AP itself was, sadly, inconsistent in regards to this but there is no Qadiran language... Kellish IS the Qadiran language. It's just that this AP pre-dates the Inner Sea World Guide.

Is there any way on my end I can easily make Kellish replace Qadiran, so that it a) does not show as a language choice, and b) auto-replaces for critters that have it (the Edimmu does, not sure about others)?
Unseelie is offline   #295
frumple

Old February 20th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Unseelie, I can fix it and send it on to Shadow for the next community update. Shouldn't be that hard...
frumple is offline   #296
Unseelie

Old February 20th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frumple View Post
Unseelie, I can fix it and send it on to Shadow for the next community update. Shouldn't be that hard...
Oh, cool. I figured it made more sense for me to just work around it, but I'm more than fine with it being fixed.
Unseelie is offline   #297
MrNathann

Old February 24th, 2013, 03:20 PM
I love the Hero Lab character generator. However I am new to this and I am having trouble installing the psionics unleashed data file.
I am getting a required package message:
"Required HL Package: CORE
MAC fix and many other bugs fixed..."
Am I a moron and just missing something. I'm pretty sure I have the core file installed.
Any help would be great, thanks.
MrNathann is offline   #298
Kerflop

Old February 25th, 2013, 10:47 AM
I am trying to load the "Community Bestiary" I have purchased all of the prereqs and have loaded in to the update tool the d20pfsrd source url. Found the "Community Bestiary" from the list in the Find Updates window. Downloaded and imported per the directions. Now, after selecting Pathfinder and pressing the load button I get the following errors...

Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'tmuGugSava' on line 1
->Tag 'Race.rGug' not defined
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'tumJotunbl' (Eval Script '#3 on line 46
->Tag 'Race.rFireYai' not defined
Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'tmuVenSnak' on line 1
->Tag 'Race.rVenoSnake' not defined
Kerflop is offline   #299
Kerflop

Old February 25th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Trying to load the "Community Bestiary" and I am having some issues...

I have the correct prerequisites loaded, the three beastries and Ultimate Magic and Combat. But when loading I get the following errors...

Code:
Thing 'raCTIdolAR' - Bootstrap thing 'xxlmmDismi' does not exist
Thing 'rauMCMirFn' - Bootstrap thing 'xxlmmGaze' does not exist
Thing 'rauNggFace' - Bootstrap thing 'xxlmmGaze' does not exist
Thing 'ruBhole' - Bootstrap thing 'xxlmmContr' does not exist
Thing 'ruMuteHad' - Bootstrap thing 'xxlmmGaze' does not exist
Thing 'tmABPlaBea' - Bootstrap thing 'xxlmmMaDis' does not exist
Also, when trying to load a character from Rise of the Runelord many are coming up with missing content. For example Karzoug.

Any help would be great...
Kerflop is offline   #300
Closed Thread