Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 21st, 2014, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgmendez View Post
Will this be added to the community data set in the future or will it remain an independent download?
For now independent as I am not sure where to put it actually. Its a single class. Maybe the SGG package should be changed to a combined 3PP package instead and move all the 3PP feats, classes, and races into a single package. Anything that is not Adventure Path or Module related.

Cause separate most of the 3PP stuff is not large enough to warrant a whole package and setup in Powered by HL.

Thoughts?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #851
Sgmendez

Old July 21st, 2014, 12:23 PM
That makes sense. I am all for a 3pp package as I am a supporter of 3pp material, but I understand if it didn't happen.
Sgmendez is offline   #852
ShadowChemosh

Old July 21st, 2014, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgmendez View Post
That makes sense. I am all for a 3pp package as I am a supporter of 3pp material, but I understand if it didn't happen.
If it did happen it just wouldn't be anytime soon is all. I would expect a month or two at least so most likely after GenCon.

But I have been thinking about the layout of the packages in the Community. I wish it was easier to make larger changes then it currently is. Once a package is released making changes to it can so EASILY mean I break stuff.

So have to be careful with changes.... But stupid real work keeps getting in way of my FUN!!!!

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #853
Sgmendez

Old July 21st, 2014, 02:52 PM
Oh, I completely understand. No real rush to get anything, I just like having the choices for myself and my players.
Sgmendez is offline   #854
coyote6

Old July 22nd, 2014, 08:21 AM
Possible bug: I have the 2.23 version of the Community Bestiary .hl file installed, but I don't have the file PFRPG_Bestiary - AP13 - Wrath of the Righteous.user. The other AP .user files are in my ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\pathfinder folder, but not AP13.

I tried re-importing the 2.23 file, but it didn't help. I haven't tried re-downloading it yet (I'm not at a computer where that will work at the moment).

Am I alone in not having that file?
coyote6 is offline   #855
ShadowChemosh

Old July 22nd, 2014, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote6 View Post
Possible bug: I have the 2.23 version of the Community Bestiary .hl file installed, but I don't have the file PFRPG_Bestiary - AP13 - Wrath of the Righteous.user. The other AP .user files are in my ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\pathfinder folder, but not AP13.

I tried re-importing the 2.23 file, but it didn't help. I haven't tried re-downloading it yet (I'm not at a computer where that will work at the moment).

Am I alone in not having that file?
Wrath of the Righteous is a Mythic campaign and uses Mythic rules. So we now have a Mythic Community Bestiary addon you have to install AFTER installing the CB. Otherwise everyone using the CB would have been required to buy Mythic Adventures.

And I just noticed I have no info on the front pages of this thread about the addon packs. Bad Shadow! Sorry my bad!

Anyways go into "Find Updates" in HL and look for "CB – Mythic Addon". HERE is the post about it. I will add that as a note to the Community Bestiary threads.

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; July 22nd, 2014 at 11:25 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #856
bodrin

Old July 25th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Making a variant construct utilising the Shadowchemosh adjustments.

Had to remove the base creatures hard coded feats and add only a bonus feat.

The feats, Total doesn't appear to work on constructs.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

bodrin is offline   #857
AndrewD2

Old July 25th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Making a variant construct utilising the Shadowchemosh adjustments.

Had to remove the base creatures hard coded feats and add only a bonus feat.

The feats, Total doesn't appear to work on constructs.
Feats, total is working fine for me with a construct (it's also not one of Shadow's adjustments)
AndrewD2 is offline   #858
AOTKorby

Old July 27th, 2014, 09:05 PM
So I was working around with the psionics content for the first time since UP got released, and I have to ask whether getting the mechanics in place for the various Aegis customizations is getting worked on. Right now it appears that only customizations that come default with each type of astral armor have any mechanics implemented. Sorry to be obnoxious.
AOTKorby is offline   #859
ShadowChemosh

Old July 28th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
So I was working around with the psionics content for the first time since UP got released, and I have to ask whether getting the mechanics in place for the various Aegis customizations is getting worked on. Right now it appears that only customizations that come default with each type of astral armor have any mechanics implemented. Sorry to be obnoxious.
We have UP up on GitHub source repository. This is also nice as it gives us a bug tracking page. You can see that HERE if interested. And Aegis stuff is still an open bug. I know I need to help a little on this one as it has some really funky scripting needs. So part of it is waiting on me and that means it will be some time still.

But we will get to it....

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #860
Closed Thread