Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 24th, 2011, 10:31 AM
I had sent in a new Eberron Races .user file to be hosted on Cheifweasel's site. I just checked and it is still the old version that only has the shifter race.

Hopefully he will have the new one up soon and that one includes the Shifter, Changeling, and Warforged. I can't post it here or d20pfsrd as it is against the OGL to share it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old October 25th, 2011, 04:22 AM
Sorry about that, I uploadde the new file last night. Just let me know if anything goes wrong with it though.

I am in the process of creating a brand new website and launching an online game store/portal to highligh new and small companies so I have been a bit busy as of late. With the new site i also hope to be able to provide more support for the HL community, but more on that later.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Takeda

Old October 27th, 2011, 06:22 AM
There's a glitch with Warforged Armor. You can't select Adamantite, Mithral, Composite or Darkwood. It comes up with "Nothing to Select."

There is a Silvered Body somewhere in the Splat Books too. I always felt it was redundant when Mithral is also considered Silver. So Mithral Body would allow you to do damage upon lycanthropes in unarmed combat anyway.

Last edited by Takeda; October 27th, 2011 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Typos
Takeda is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Jobe00

Old October 27th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Silvered body isn't redundant since silver is usually more common than mithral.

As for the Warforged Armor, the feats aren't in Chief's dataset. Until they are, you can't add them.
Jobe00 is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
tatteredking

Old October 27th, 2011, 09:55 AM
@ Takeda - Silver Tracery is what you are thinking of. It isn't a warforged body feat, it adds, basically, silver wire all over the warforged, which allows the warforged slam attack to bypass weapon damage.
tatteredking is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old October 27th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda View Post
There's a glitch with Warforged Armor. You can't select Adamantite, Mithral, Composite or Darkwood. It comes up with "Nothing to Select."
I made each of those there own UNIQUE body type as each gives unique characteristics to the warforged.

So you can't take the "default" body type and then try and make it Adamantine in example. Instead you should pick the "Adamantine" body type to start with.

Also allot of those extra Body Feats where converted directly into the Warforged race for this .user file. That was one of the benefits I gave the warforged when converting them to Pathfinder.

Obviously feel free to change that anyway you would like for your own games. The file hopefully should give the community a good starting point for the Eberron races.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
robrowald

Old November 28th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I made each of those there own UNIQUE body type as each gives unique characteristics to the warforged.

So you can't take the "default" body type and then try and make it Adamantine in example. Instead you should pick the "Adamantine" body type to start with.

Also allot of those extra Body Feats where converted directly into the Warforged race for this .user file. That was one of the benefits I gave the warforged when converting them to Pathfinder.

Obviously feel free to change that anyway you would like for your own games. The file hopefully should give the community a good starting point for the Eberron races.
Ok but How do you choose the body type, I don't see a way to do that. Perhaps I am dense or my aging eyes are failing me but I have tried everything thing I can think of to find the body types and have come up blank. I downloaded the .user file from cheeseweasel today, is there a different version I should be using?
robrowald is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old December 4th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrowald View Post
Ok but How do you choose the body type, I don't see a way to do that. Perhaps I am dense or my aging eyes are failing me but I have tried everything thing I can think of to find the body types and have come up blank. I downloaded the .user file from cheeseweasel today, is there a different version I should be using?
@ShadowChemosh:

I am seconding this as I just downloaded it and am trying to figure out how to select body type as well.

I have been digging around the Warforged Race you put into the editor. I can see clearly the "Custom Ability" name but I don't see it bootstrapped anywhere to allow armor selection (i.e. Body selection).

Last edited by RavenX; December 4th, 2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Added Thought
RavenX is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old December 4th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
@ShadowChemosh:

I am seconding this as I just downloaded it and am trying to figure out how to select body type as well.

I have been digging around the Warforged Race you put into the editor. I can see clearly the "Custom Ability" name but I don't see it bootstrapped anywhere to allow armor selection (i.e. Body selection).
Damn thanks for the reminder. I gave a fixed version directly to robrowald and he did confirm it now works. I forgot a piece when I copied it out of my house rules file. My bad.

I will go send a new copy to chiefweasel right now before I forget again.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old December 4th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Damn thanks for the reminder. I gave a fixed version directly to robrowald and he did confirm it now works. I forgot a piece when I copied it out of my house rules file. My bad.

I will go send a new copy to chiefweasel right now before I forget again.
Its cool, I just wanted to make sure you knew it was not working correctly. As I have no idea how to fix it myself but would have had to taken time to do. Thank You very much friend.
RavenX is offline   #50 Reply With Quote