Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

mxyzplk

Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:56 AM
Hey, having one small problem with the ShadowChemosh Adjustments on iPad after the new update.

PC: Pathfinder v7.17, Community Bestiary v2.14, FGG Pathfinder Content v1.0, FGG Fire As She Bears 1.0, FGG Razor Coast v1.0, ShadowChemosh's Adjustments v2.4. I stripped the portfolio of anything else.

iPad: Pathfinder v7.17, Community Bestiary v2.14, FGG Pathfinder Content v1.0, FGG Fire As She Bears 1.0, FGG Razor Coast v1.0, ShadowChemosh's Adjustments v2.4

When I have ShadowChemosh's Adjustments activated on the iPad, when I open stuff from the PC I get the error:

File: PFRPG_Adjustments.1st (line 17) - Tag Group - Duplicate Record Encountered ('AdjustBon')
File: PFRPG_Adjustments.1st (line 17) - Tag Group - Duplicate Record Encountered ('AdjustAC')
File: PFRPG_Adjustments.1st (line 17) - Tag Group - Duplicate Record Encountered ('AdjustType')

And about half the time that causes the portfolio not to open or HL on the iPad itself to crash. I don't get that error on the PC. When I remove ShadowChemosh's Adjustments on the iPad the error goes away. (This portfolio is not configured to use any of the new FGG stuff). The error also occurs when I load any of the preloaded iconics on the iPad.
mxyzplk is offline   #461
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 3rd, 2013, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxyzplk View Post
Hey, having one small problem with the ShadowChemosh Adjustments on iPad after the new update.
The CB has my Adjustments file built into the package so you don't need to load both actually. This issue is a known issue with the iPad and full details can be seen HERE.

Basically just remove my Adjustments Addon on the iPad if you have the CB installed. It will still exist as its part of the CB.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #462
mxyzplk

Old August 3rd, 2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
The CB has my Adjustments file built into the package so you don't need to load both actually. This issue is a known issue with the iPad and full details can be seen HERE.

Basically just remove my Adjustments Addon on the iPad if you have the CB installed. It will still exist as its part of the CB.
Oh OK thanks! Same thing on the PC/Mac, I don't need to add Adjustments if I also have the Community Bestiary?
mxyzplk is offline   #463
ShadowChemosh

Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxyzplk View Post
Oh OK thanks! Same thing on the PC/Mac, I don't need to add Adjustments if I also have the Community Bestiary?
Correct but if you did load both on the PC/Mac it causes no issues so it didn't hurt anything. On the iPad it causes issues.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #464
Frodie

Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Anyone know what user file this is in?

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Thing 'cMCPBrawlG' - Condition phase/priority (First/500) for bootstrap thing 'wUnarmed' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/495)
Frodie is offline   #465
ShadowChemosh

Old August 3rd, 2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodie View Post
Anyone know what user file this is in?

Hero Lab was forced to stop compilation after the following errors were detected:

Thing 'cMCPBrawlG' - Condition phase/priority (First/500) for bootstrap thing 'wUnarmed' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/495)
I don't find that "Thing" in any of the Community Files. See THIS post for a free tool that lets you search all the .user files to find it.

HERE is the post from Mathias explaining why its happening.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #466
pippin_nl

Old August 3rd, 2013, 04:02 PM
Quote:
I don't find that "Thing" in any of the Community Files. See THIS post for a free tool that lets you search all the .user files to find it.

HERE is the post from Mathias explaining why its happening.
I had the same problem. It was solved when I removed the MCP Classes.user(Gestalt).
pippin_nl is offline   #467
Frodie

Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:48 PM
That got it, thank you!
Frodie is offline   #468
pippin_nl

Old August 4th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodie View Post
That got it, thank you!
Maybe this file (repaired) will help, till the official version arrives.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MCP Classes.zip (36.2 KB, 6 views)
pippin_nl is offline   #469
ShadowChemosh

Old August 6th, 2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
d20pfsrd - Community Bestiary (vX.XX)
The Community has been hard at work inputting adventure path and 3PP monsters. I have combined all these different books into one large data set for the community. Inside you will find hundreds of evil creatures to torture your players with or I mean give XP too.
A new iPad Version of the Community Bestiary package is now available for download on the iPad. This special version of the CB will only display on the iPad for download and its WAY smaller. As the iPad can't make use of any of the stock files I have removed them from the iPad version of the download. This means the download went from 60megs to 2megs.

Could anyone with a Mac do me the favor of double checking that the "CB" still shows as a valid download option from inside the Mac version of Hero Lab? I can test windows but I have no access to a Mac. Thanks.

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; August 6th, 2013 at 01:18 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #470
Closed Thread