Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nanan00

Old October 18th, 2011, 08:10 PM
In the weapons and attacks tab, please give the option to exclude any non checked wield types such as 2h for a longsword and showing unarmed and shield.
Nanan00 is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 20th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Some things I would like to see:

1) When I create a portfolio with multiple enemies, I would like to see the Encounter Level of the combined Challenge Ratings.

2) I would like to see the CMB for each weapon listed since this can vary based on feats and weapons.

3) I would like to see the hardness and hit points for each weapon.
blzbob is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
sozin

Old November 5th, 2011, 08:26 PM
another vote for weapon enhancement bonus. I can parse the name of the weapon to pull that out, but that won't work in all cases.

<weapon name="+1 Blowgun" enhancement="+1" damage="1+1" ...>
sozin is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
sozin

Old November 6th, 2011, 04:00 AM
One more. I'd like to see the primary attribute associated with the weapon as part of the weapon output; ie,

<weapon name="+1 Blowgun" attribute="Dexterity" enhancement="+1" damage="1+1" ...>

if its a greatsword or some other 1.5xstrength weapon, would be good if that were there too, ie:

<weapon name="+1 Greatsword" attribute="Strengthx1.5" enhancement="+1" damage="1+1" ...>

Last edited by sozin; November 6th, 2011 at 04:29 AM.
sozin is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
sozin

Old November 9th, 2011, 07:59 AM
another: it would be good to the line items for the penalties introduced by armor. for example:

<penalties>
<penalty name="Armor Check Penalty" value="-6" text="-6"/>
<penaltyitem dueto="Field Plate" value="-5" text="-5">
<penaltyitem dueto="Steel Shield" value="-1" text="-1">
</penalty>
</penalties>

Reasoning: if a player has weapon finesse + rapier in mainhand, and is using a shield in his off hand, then only the shield AC penalty applies, not the armor penalty.

EDIT: another, probably better way to do this, is to just put the armor check penalty in the item itself.

<armor name="Shield, Light Steel" ac="+1" quantity="1" equipped="yes" penalty="-1">
-<armor name="Field Plate" ac="+7" quantity="1" equipped="yes" penalty="-5">

Last edited by sozin; November 9th, 2011 at 08:22 AM.
sozin is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
theegravedigger

Old November 9th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Has anyone requested a Custom Output in the style of the Beginner Box character sheets? Something like that, if it's a possible option would be a great help in the whole bridging the gap between Beginner Box games and full PFS games.
theegravedigger is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 9th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theegravedigger View Post
Has anyone requested a Custom Output in the style of the Beginner Box character sheets? Something like that, if it's a possible option would be a great help in the whole bridging the gap between Beginner Box games and full PFS games.
I would "assume" the Beginner Box data set HL is going to put out will do exactly that.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
jwood314

Old November 10th, 2011, 06:25 PM
A request, or if it is in there please let me know.

I would like to print out all of the Eidolon's evolutions somewhere on the standard character sheet.

Thanks,
James
jwood314 is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old December 7th, 2011, 11:05 AM
I scanned through the thread and was surprised that I didn't see this one... maybe I just missed it.

I'd like the generated XML to indicate when an item is contained within another item (i.e., the crowbar is in the backpack, the stick of chalk is in the belt pouch).

You could either have a new child element within the container that lists the contained items, or you could give each contained item an attribute that refers to the containing element... either would work for me.

EDIT: Oops... now I see that thedarkelf007 did already ask for this. Consider it seconded!

Last edited by AncientOne; December 7th, 2011 at 11:10 AM.
AncientOne is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old December 8th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientOne View Post
I scanned through the thread and was surprised that I didn't see this one... maybe I just missed it.

I'd like the generated XML to indicate when an item is contained within another item (i.e., the crowbar is in the backpack, the stick of chalk is in the belt pouch).

You could either have a new child element within the container that lists the contained items, or you could give each contained item an attribute that refers to the containing element... either would work for me.

EDIT: Oops... now I see that thedarkelf007 did already ask for this. Consider it seconded!
Add another request for this one!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #40 Reply With Quote