Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Paris.Crenshaw

Old July 25th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Thanks, Mathias!
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Paris.Crenshaw

Old July 25th, 2010, 05:23 PM
I've got the file ready, along with the Scout-specific feats from "Complete Adventurer". Where should I post it?
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 25th, 2010, 07:46 PM
One of our users, Chiefweasel, has set up a user content repository on his site:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=9050

He's currently experiencing a site outage, though, so I'd suggest people use the personal message system on this board to trade email addresses in order to transfer the files until that's back up.
Mathias is online now   #23 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old July 25th, 2010, 10:27 PM
You can also e-mail Tim Shadow (ShadowChemosh) and he'll get it put up at d20PFSRD for the HeroLab section. He's done a lot of things for the site. But Chesse Weasel's site is good too - we can always have more places to put stuff. Plus, I'm one that really wants to download this.
Put it up already!
Theocrat Issak

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 26th, 2010, 06:24 AM
Actually, since this book is WotC closed content, I believe they may not want to put that up at d20pfsrd.
Mathias is online now   #25 Reply With Quote
Paris.Crenshaw

Old July 26th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Actually, since this book is WotC closed content, I believe they may not want to put that up at d20pfsrd.
Good point. I'll work out a way to get it to Theocrat via e-mail.

Thanks!
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 26th, 2010, 09:22 AM
I appreciate the mention of d20pfsrd and myself, but I can only post OGL or CUP specific stuff to d20pfsrd. Converted 3.5 material from the complete books are not OGL and so I can't post them. Heck the Eberron races I converted I can't post either as they are non-OGL and available only on chiefweasel@cheeseweasel.net site.

I have discussed the problem with cheifweasel and currently do to time limitations on both are parts we have no current solution really. So for now OGL and CUP stuff can be sent to myself to get posted to d20pfsrd and the non-OGL stuff has to be sent to chiefweasel@cheeseweasel.net.

I am looking forward to this class myself as I always like the scout character and would be great to have a PFRPG version of it available. So thanks for the awesome work on this Paris.Crenshaw.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Paris.Crenshaw

Old July 26th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Thanks, folks. I should have remembered the OGL/Non-OGL issue, myself. I guess I wasn't thinking.

I just sent the file to Theocrat via e-mail. I guess I'll go ahead and send it to chiefweasel, too.

As for "awesome work", I think that remains to be seen. Please let me know what bugs or problems you find with the class. I'm still very much an amateur.

Cheers!
Paris

Last edited by Paris.Crenshaw; July 26th, 2010 at 08:06 PM.
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Paris.Crenshaw

Old July 26th, 2010, 08:07 PM
File sent. Standing by for feedback!
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
Paris.Crenshaw

Old July 29th, 2010, 12:05 PM
Hey, Folks.

I just realized I need to make some changes to the Scout class. I built some of the abilities into the class by simply using the ones already assigned to another class.

I have moved on to try building the Hexblade and in the process of creating the new spell list, I realized that I need to create copies of special abilities specifically for the Scout class, rather than using the ones from a different class.

Theocrat, I'll fix that and resend the file to you.

Also, chiefweasel, I'll send the file to you with an e-mail in the format you requested in your other thread.

Cheers!
Paris
Paris.Crenshaw is offline   #30 Reply With Quote