Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ddufour1395

Old March 7th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Did installing the CB again work?
Yes and no. I re-downloaded the CB and those errors did not occur however new ones did!

When loading a CB critter I get this:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\hero_lab_load_is sues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

One or more required sources are not accessible for hero "Pudding, Brown'. Subsequent errors may be the result fo this problem.
Pick 'rFGBrowPud' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '506'
Chained pick 'wConstrict' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '506'
Chained pick 'wSlam' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '506'

So any ideas why the D20SRD sources just don't want to work for me? I already had to cancel my Friday game session because of this errors.
ddufour1395 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 7th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddufour1395 View Post
Yes and no. I re-downloaded the CB and those errors did not occur however new ones did!

When loading a CB critter I get this:

Errors were encountered when loading the saved portfolio! A record of these errors can be found in the file "C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\hero_lab_load_is sues.log". If you notice incorrect behaviors in your portfolio, please report it to the data file authors (you can contact them from the Help menu).

One or more required sources are not accessible for hero "Pudding, Brown'. Subsequent errors may be the result fo this problem.
Pick 'rFGBrowPud' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '506'
Chained pick 'wConstrict' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '506'
Chained pick 'wSlam' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '506'
Well based on the unique ID your trying to open Frog God Games Tome of Horror monsters and not the ones from the CB. CB is listed under "Tome of Horrors" not the ones named with FGG at the start.

So in this case its the fact your opening up stock files that you don't own a license for. Use the free "Tome of Horror" stock files located further down the list. Should work much better for you.

Sorry to hear you canceled your game.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #12 Reply With Quote