Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
chiefweasel

Old October 27th, 2010, 06:19 AM
hey all,

Now that the D20 User Content combined files are about to go live, just give us a few days. It does bring up a problem. With all the source materials that need to be done there just isnt any way that a small group of people can do it. So we are asking for help. Our hope is to create small teams, like 4 or 5 people, to tackle an entire source book at a time. I think the best way to do this is to set up Team Leaders. These people will coordinate a team and keep it on track, then they will provide the results to us so it can be included in the D20 User Content File. So if anyone would like to be a team leader just let us know and we'll send folks your way to be on the team. To be on a team, you might want to communicate through email, but a forum topic for each source book could work as well.

Now i know some folks are saying that they dont know how to code, thats fine, i'm not good at it either. Even if they offer just to enter the data into the editor and then someone else can do the code behind it, that would be a big help.

Right now the D20 User Content file only contains files for the D20 3.5 game system. We are going to work on creating the same process for Pathfinder in a very short while, but with only a few of us working on it, it takes a time. Again a reason we are asking for help. The more people that work on the materials the faster it can be made available for everyone. So if anyone is interested in being a team leader for Pathfinder, let us know as well.

I will attempt to track all the teams and what is being worked on on my website, but team leaders will need to let me know what is happening for the information to be accurate.

ok, i think i have ranted enough, thanks.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote