Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
taqvah

Old September 8th, 2018, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
You CAN NOT just add 10 levels of the character and expect HL to validate for previous levels. This is just the way that HL works both HLC and HLO and its a side-effect of how the HL engine works. It only understands your current character level not previous levels.

As its the way the engine works (and has always worked) I would not expect this to change anytime soon.
Ah. I misunderstood your comment, sorry. HLC requires you to add each level individually, true. This is a side effect of the fact that each level can potentially be of a different class. But it doesn't require you to fill out all the details at each level before adding the next.

P2 is different - it only cares about your class at level 1 (because multiclassing is accomplished via feats); once you've selected that, you can add or subtract levels to your heart's content.

HLO allows you to do this quite easily via "Starting Level +/- on the level section of the classes tab. And HLO automatically performs all of the validation already. I don't really see how validating skills in the way I mentioned in my post above would be out of the question?
taqvah is offline   #34 Reply With Quote