Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RicoTheBold

Old August 5th, 2018, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightpanda2810 View Post
The HP for the goblin I just made is correct. Speed issue confirmed.

Confirmed. You report it?
Yes, before I posted. Also, I'm definitely seeing the goblin having 8 HP at base (both in the text describing the race in HLO and in the actual calculations) instead of the 6 that's in the rulebook.

Here are a few more I reported this morning:

Druid animal companions (which are implemented, unlike familiars) have a validation error that a class needs to be selected.

The skill selection is confusing, since automatic levels stack with the displayed levels, so buying "expert" in something that you start trained (like Alcohol Lore for the Barkeep background) gives you the benefit of master. This leads into a bug: Validation occurs based on the displayed/chosen level, not the effective level. If you buy a skill that includes an automatic level in "Trained" (while only displaying Untrained, as described above) you can buy it up to Master (while only displaying Expert) or Legendary (while only displaying Master) earlier than intended (levels 7 for Master and 15 for Legendary).

On top of that, there's another error. If you buy a signature skill to Master at level 7, it complains "You have exceeded the proficiency level limit for skill upgrades allowed by your character level." The validation error goes away at level 9, so the level required for Master is apparently set to 9 instead of 7.
RicoTheBold is offline   #11 Reply With Quote