Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Madmaxneo

Old August 19th, 2014, 03:40 PM
I had a great time at Gencon and in meeting the Lone Wolf people. The only one I ever remembered talking to on these forums was Liz and it's great to report that she is a beautiful and charming young woman. Though I am sorry to report that her presence at Gencon was out-shined by a gaming icon, Margaret Weis. Of whom I did purchase the Firefly RPG from and was signed by Ms. Weis herself.

In the demo I watched I was able to get a run down of the upcoming calendar feature and it does look awesome. It is capable of integrating multiple calendars where the user can cross reference dates. I also attended the tips and tricks seminar and that was very interesting. I learned about the keyboard shortcuts that I didn't realize were so helpful. I'm pretty sure there was a little more that I missed but I had to leave 5 mins before the end to run across town to the Marriott to get to one of my other very important events. All in all I had a great time at my first Gencon and Lone Wolf only added to all the incredible things I experienced.

I am looking forward to purchasing the Hero Lab Authoring kit after I recover from my Gencon expenditures but I had a question about the contest you had running there. I was wondering who exactly won the prize package Lone Wolf Development was giving away if you have even had the drawing yet?

Bruce
Madmaxneo is offline   #1 Reply With Quote